Premium

Country

United States

Device

(iPhone 😎

Operating System

(iOS 11.4.1)

My Question or Issue

When I’m offline and away from cell service and WiFi I can’t queue songs up. I have a large playlist of downloaded music and when I swipe a song to the right to queue it up it does nothing. If I’m back in range of cell service or back on WiFi queueing songs up works fine again.

5 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

I am having the exact same issues. It says that my content is unavailable even though I purchased all my music through either iTunes/Music or Amazon.com

I've gone through all the processes of the re-install. I've deleted all of my cache files, any file associated with Spotify, the Spotify installer, restarted my computer and reinstalled Spotify and it still will not allow me to queue up songs or play songs from a playlist (it greys out the song and won't let me click it)

I have the most recent Spotify, 11.2.1 MacOS

Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 10.51.41 AM.png

Hey @AAsDJService

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community, and welcome 🙂

Would you mind sending over a screenshot or a video where we can take a better look at what you're seeing from your end? 

You can attach it to your next response to us by using the Insert Photos or Insert Video options in the post editor. 

Keep us posted.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Here are two photos

The Second (I believe) is where I am trying to click on a local file offline and it says the content is not available. I have also downloaded the playlist, which shouldn't matter since it is a local file and still cannot play it.

The first is a picture of the queue it covers the song titles from displaying so I cannot see which song is queued up next... or if I'd prefer to change a song coming up, I cannot see which is which song. For some reason Footloose did show up, as well as a few others, but for the majority of the songs, they did not

Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 11.14.03 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 11.07.45 AM.png

Hi @AAsDJService

Thanks for getting back to us with this info. 

Just to confirm, have you checked if these songs are already on Spotify?

Also, could you let us know if you were previously able to add your Local Files to the queue while in Offline mode?

We'll be on the lookout.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts