Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution Hidden tracks on playlists on ipad

I find hiding tracks on Spotify curated playlists does NOT stop the track playing. Why? What is the point of “hidden”? PlanPremiumCountryUKIpad Air 4th GenIOS 14

• Visitor
  • I find hiding tracks on Spotify curated playlists does NOT stop the track playing. Why? What is the point of “hidden”?   Plan Premium Country UK Ipad Air 4th Gen IOS 14  
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrapped Story Not Opening

Massive F-you to whoever labeled this problem as fixed. It isn’t. Not looking for any solutions other than a dev response. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Massive F-you to whoever labeled this problem as fixed. It isn’t.   Not looking for any solutions other than a dev response. Thanks!  
  • ig8yugyuihiu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Constant Crashes Every Song iPhone 6s

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 14.2 My Question or IssueI use an old secondary phone 6s for music in my car because I like having an AUX cord to plug in. I use the download feature for my playlist so I can listen on the road w...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 14.2   My Question or Issue I use an old secondary phone 6s for music in my car because I like having an AUX cord to plug ...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

[iOS][Browse] Bring back the old daily mix cover art

I noticed today that in I longer have numbered daily mixes that show the list of artists used to create the mix from the Home Screen, and instead have daily mixes in a daily mix carousel that are named after specific artists, and require me to view t...

• Visitor
  • I noticed today that in I longer have numbered daily mixes that show the list of artists used to create the mix from the Home Screen, and instead have daily mixes in a daily mix carousel that are nam...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Browse
    iOS
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify freezing only my playlist in ios14.2

My Question or Issue: ı open spotify and log ın my playlist after ı go to my playlist end and spotify is very freezing, ı try reinstall but it was not worked. this problem is in only my playlist. this problem begin last updates 8.5.86. please help Pl...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue: ı open spotify and log ın my playlist after ı go to my playlist end and spotify is very freezing, ı try reinstall but it was not worked. this problem is in only my playlist. thi...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist Profile shuffle not working

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceIPhone 12 ProOperating SystemIOS 14.2.1 My Question or IssueAs I go to search up the artist and click the green button to shuffle the artists his profile the button does nothing. No music plays nor does music load up. Tryi...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device IPhone 12 Pro Operating System IOS 14.2.1   My Question or Issue As I go to search up the artist and click the green button to shuffle the artis...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant find my wrapped 2020 charts

PlanFreeCountryUnited States DeviceiPad Operating SystemiOS 10.3.3 My Question or IssueWhen I login to my wrapped 2020 it sends me to the app but I still can't find the charts and stats. When I go back to the wrapped 2020 website and click on the lin...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country United States  Device iPad  Operating System iOS 10.3.3   My Question or Issue When I login to my wrapped 2020 it sends me to the app but I still ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Wrapped Podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone SE Operating SystemiOS 14 My Question or Issuewhen I go to see my podcast stats on the 2020 Spotify wrapped, it only tells me my binge worthy show (how many episodes I listened to in one day) and nothing else, I can’...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone SE  Operating System iOS 14   My Question or Issue when I go to see my podcast stats on the 2020 Spotify wrapped, it only tells me my binge ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlists scrolling to the top when app is closed (iPadOS)

Hi,I don’t remember when this started, but for several weeks or months the iPad app is no longer remembering scroll position in playlists when I close and reopen the app. As soon as I switch to another app, or the home screen, and go back to Spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I don’t remember when this started, but for several weeks or months the iPad app is no longer remembering scroll position in playlists when I close and reopen the app. As soon as I switch to ano...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify keeps crashing

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 6S)Operating System(iOS 14.2) My Question or IssueSpotify keeps crashing every time a song is playing. It's been happening for over a week. Is there a solution to stop this? It's starting to annoy me.

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 6S) Operating System (iOS 14.2)   My Question or Issue Spotify keeps crashing every time a song is playing. It's been happening for over...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Ghost app / unable to reinstall Spotify

PlanPremium CountryIndia DeviceiPhone 7 Operating SystemiOS 14.2 My Question or IssueI was having sync issues between my playback history on Spotify iOS and Android. I contacted Twitter support and they advised me to uninstall apps from both phones a...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium   Country India   Device iPhone 7   Operating System iOS 14.2   My Question or Issue I was having sync issues between my playback history on Spotify iOS ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artists liked songs

Make the IOS version of Spotify like the android version where when you are looking at your liked songs for a specific artist it is divided up with the album header and picture. Makes it a lot more difficult to find songs on iOS without this.

• Visitor
  • Make the IOS version of Spotify like the android version where when you are looking at your liked songs for a specific artist it is divided up with the album header and picture. Makes it a lot more d...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify is pausing my music at random intervals

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 14.2 My Question or IssueMy spotify app pauses the music at random intervals. It may happen 5 seconds after I begin playing music, or it may not happen for five minutes. Somethi...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country United States Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 14.2   My Question or Issue My spotify app pauses the music at random intervals. It may happen 5 seconds...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Browse] No music plays

When you go to an artist there’s a play button on the right side of the screen normally when you click this it starts to shuffle all songs by that artist but when I hit the play button Nothing happens on all artists I’ve tried many why is this happen...

• Visitor
  • When you go to an artist there’s a play button on the right side of the screen normally when you click this it starts to shuffle all songs by that artist but when I hit the play button Nothing happen...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Playlists] iPad app jumping back to the top of the page after leaving the App

After I scroll down the playlist page and leave the iPad app and come back to it after using another app, it automatically jumps back to the top of the playlist page. It does stay at the section where I leave the app before. This only happened after ...

• After I scroll down the playlist page and leave the iPad app and come back to it after using another app, it automatically jumps back to the top of the playlist page. It does stay at the section wher...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The lyrics feature on my Spotify isn’t working.

PlanPremiumCountryHong KongDeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 14.2 My Question or IssueThe lyrics feature on my Spotify isn’t working.Already tried to clean reinstall the app, still not working. Tried logging in with my friend(iPhone 7) account, lyri...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 14.2   My Question or Issue The lyrics feature on my Spotify isn’t working. Already tried to clean reinsta...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution hidden (blocked) artists

Today while listening to music I discovered that I was playing an artist that I blocked...So immediately went to Hidden section (blocked artists) and saw that all my hidden artist were gone.It got me very disappointed as I blocked over 500 artists th...

• Regular
  • Today while listening to music I discovered that I was playing an artist that I blocked... So immediately went to Hidden section (blocked artists) and saw that all my hidden artist were gone. It go...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Other] Crashing

I have Spotify premium. It keeps crashing on my phone. I tried resetting my phone. I’ve also tried to uninstall and install again, this fixed it for like two days and it went back to the same issue. I can’t even get through one song!

• Visitor
  • I have Spotify premium. It keeps crashing on my phone. I tried resetting my phone. I’ve also tried to uninstall and install again, this fixed it for like two days and it went back to the same issue. ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify App starts playing randomly

Hi,since a few weeks my Spotify App is starting to play random music several hours after I locked (flight-mode) my phone (and it starts when the phone is still locked). Actually it happens every (very) early morning when I used Spotify the evening be...

• Hi, since a few weeks my Spotify App is starting to play random music several hours after I locked (flight-mode) my phone (and it starts when the phone is still locked). Actually it happens every (v...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Station won’t play music

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceiPhone 11 PlusOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI am trying to play the All Time Low artist station and it either plays one ad and nothing else or it won’t play anything. I can listen to all my other stations and podca...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country US Device iPhone 11 Plus Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I am trying to play the All Time Low artist station and it either plays one ad and nothing els...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes