Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can’t remove liked songs from my own playlist and can’t edit my own playlist

Solved!

When I make my own playlist I can’t edit it, nor can I remove liked songs from it. On my iPad I can manually move songs around, but not on my iPhone. 
Plan

Free

Country

US

Device

iPhone 11 + IPad Pro 2017

Operating System

iOS 13.3

My Question or Issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @v_loid ,

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @v_loid ,

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

2weeks ago I did a re-install of Spotify. 
I’m on a Mac, sierra, 10.12.6.   I know it’s older but it’s the computer I like.  I do pay for Spotify and I should be able to delete a song. Thanks for your help and time.  

Hey @dotmom,

Thanks for reaching out.

The Spotify desktop app no longer supports this OS X version (more info here) so if you're having any issues removing a track from a playlist, we'd recommend trying again in the web player or on a different device.

We hope this helps.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts