I've been having trouble syncing local files to Spotify Premium on my iPhone. Until very recently this worked perfectly. I could open spotify on my PC and add local files to offline playlists and they would sync across immediately. However, I recently had to do a restore on my iPhone and this no longer works. The spotify songs download fine, but local files remain greyed out. I've seen a number of people having the same issue on this board so have tried the steps that worked for others but no joy!
1) Tried removing and reinstalling the Spotify app
2) Tried removing and reinstalling the spotify windows app
3) Tried restarting the iPhone
4) Tried restarting the PC
5) Tried restarting the wifi router
6) Tried connecting via both USB cable (with iTunes closed) and via Wifi
7) Tried clearing the safari cache on my iphone, then reinstalling spotify again
I'm all out of ideas now! I have an Iphone 4S with iOS 7.0.3, non jailbroken, and my PC has Windows 7. Anyone got any ideas please?
Solved! Go to Solution.