Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot reinstall spotify on my iPad

Solved!

Cannot reinstall spotify on my iPad

My Question or Issue

i have an iPad 2 with iOS 10.3.3.  A week ago I deleted Spotify to clear up storage. Now that I am trying to reinstall spotify, when I go to download it, instead of seeing the cloud/download symbol, it just shows "update".  However when I try to update it, I get a warning that Spotify can't be downloaded.  It has a "Done" and a "Retry" choice on the warning, but neither allows a download.  Also, I can see the progress on my screen, where the app darkens and the little clock progress thing turns, but it hangs up at around 60%  then fails. Help, please. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Stagingsolution,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you're having troubles using Spotify on your device, you'll also need to make sure that particular device meets the minimum system requirements.

Unfortunately, if your device doesn't meet the minimum requirements, it won't be possible to use Spotify and access Spotify content through the Spotify app or troubleshoot it properly.

You can check the current system requirements here.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Stagingsolution,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you're having troubles using Spotify on your device, you'll also need to make sure that particular device meets the minimum system requirements.

Unfortunately, if your device doesn't meet the minimum requirements, it won't be possible to use Spotify and access Spotify content through the Spotify app or troubleshoot it properly.

You can check the current system requirements here.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Ok, thanks foir the answer, but I dended up solving this by restoring my IPad.  Once I wiped Spotify off completely, there were no more residuals to malfunction, and SPotify loaded right up.

Suggested posts