Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant play my favorite songs in a row.

Cant play my favorite songs in a row.

It olays the first but sfter it szart playing random song from spotify not from my list.
1 Reply

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome. 

Just to confirm, is your account in our free service or is it Premium?  Keep in mind our free experience on mobile is different: music on-demand is a Premium feature. If your accounts are on our free service, you can skip and select songs on a selection of 15 playlists chosen by Spotify based on your likes, as well as personalized playlists, including Daily Mix, Discover Weekly and Release Radar. You can read more about it in this article.

On another note, if your account is on our free service, the app adds a few similar tracks within the your Liked songs playlist, so you can play it in shuffle. Perhaps this is why when you select play, it'll reproduce a different song, most likely one added by the app.

If your account is Premium, can you send us a video recording of what you are seeing on your side? You can attach it in your next reply in mp4 format, or you can also upload it to YouTube or Google drive and make it public, so we can visualize it.

Lastly, can you send us the exact make/model and OS of your device along with the Spotify version you have running?

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts