Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change Repeat Default to Off

Solved!

Change Repeat Default to Off

I have playlists that are ever growing and I listen to the last 20 or so songs in a playlist all the time and everytime I open Spotify it always defaults to "repeat all" which is making me hate the songs at the beginning of my playlists. You see my problem. Can the default be changed to off so it will kick into playlist radio? Thanks in advance! I currently don't see the option. Thanks in advance! -t

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Eldwardo! Welcome to the Spotify Community

The option for not repeating everything exists! Follow these steps from your ios app: Step 1: Go to your library and go to settings on the top right.Step 2: Click on PlaybackStep 2: Click on PlaybackStep 3: Check AutoplayStep 3: Check Autoplay
If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey Eldwardo! Welcome to the Spotify Community

The option for not repeating everything exists! Follow these steps from your ios app: Step 1: Go to your library and go to settings on the top right.Step 2: Click on PlaybackStep 2: Click on PlaybackStep 3: Check AutoplayStep 3: Check Autoplay
If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Leo,

Thanks for the response. I checked and that options was actually already checked, so I unchecked it, closed it, and rechecked and the repeat all is turned off, so it must have been a glitch and that fixed it. Thanks!! -Tony

Suggested posts