Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Complete discography won’t display?!?

Complete discography won’t display?!?

Premium member with iPhone-

i noticed a recent annoying change that I hope someone can help.  I use to be able to view the entire Grateful Dead discography on my phone.  Now it won’t pass studio sessions.  It just ends there and there is a substantial amount of albums left.  The albums exist I just have to search them by album title.  The interesting part is that all albums are visible in order on my iPad.  I’ve deleted and restored my app and also signed in an signed out several times...help?..

6 Replies

Hey @Dp1974, welcome to the Community.
Hope you're doing great!

Spotify recently made an update to the UI of the artist pages and now you should find all of an artist discography if you tap the SEE DISCOGRAPHY under Popular Releases section.

Hope it helps 🙂

Thank you Loxer.  However that is where I am at and the last album under discography is “studio sessions”  Next is Compilations.  The older update has 46 more albums available after studio sessions which are not displayed under the new update. Wow!

I have got the same issue that the new Discography can't display more than ~90 CDs.

You can see all CDs in the Windows 10 Store Version (hopefully for a long time to come)!

I had opened a support ticket [ ref:_00DD0pxIW._5005722bSRa:ref ] for that problem. But Spotify don't accept this issue as bug/error. They said that i have to request a new feature and the community have to approve this by 100 votes.

For some reason, there is a limit of 100 albums that can be displayed on a new-style artist page. No idea why they did this.

Also, see discography aren't listed by release date

compliations and artist playlists are gone

The Grateful Dead have close to 2 million monthly listeners..... hopefully a ticket will get enough votes....

Suggested posts