Country

China with VPN

Device

iPhone X

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

Hello

I have no problem using Spotify on both iPad and MacBook. 

However, when I tried to log in my account on my iPhone, I never succeed. 

If I tried to continue with Facebook, which is the way I’ve been using on my iPad, it said ‘ could not connect to Facebook’

Alternative if I tried to log in with either my email address or user name, it said ‘ we’re experiencing problems. Please try again later. ’ For the record, I have tried more than tens of times. 

Is anyone who can help me solve this? Thanks a lot in advance. 

Best,

1 Reply

Hi there!

First of all, it seems Spotify isn't available yet in China. You can check this list of countries where Spotify's currently available 🙂

Secondly, iOS 12 is a Beta software so there's no official support for it yet, even from the Apple's end.

However,, this issue might be cause by the usage of the VPN, have you tried disabling it?

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps. I'd also recommend resetting network settings and trying a different network connection. Any screenshots would be helpful too 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Suggested posts