Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Crappy suggested tracks

Solved!

Crappy suggested tracks

I don't listen to mainstream music so I am fed up with Spotify interrupting my chosen album with top 40 hits from massive artists. I just had 5 in a row so I ran out of skips immediately. How can you justify this? Im trying to help smaller artists by listening to their music (which is what I enjoy) but I have to give up because I can't actually listen to it because I am bombarded with with **bleep** Wrecking Ball!

Why does the app try and decide what you want to listen to when you have been very clear about it!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

As you know, without premium, you can't pick. And the tracks that you play when you "shuffle play" doesn't necessarily have to be from the album you pick. So, I either recommend Spotify Premium or just putting up with the songs :l. Sorry though, I had that same problem.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

As you know, without premium, you can't pick. And the tracks that you play when you "shuffle play" doesn't necessarily have to be from the album you pick. So, I either recommend Spotify Premium or just putting up with the songs :l. Sorry though, I had that same problem.

Suggested posts