Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Crashes after one song

Solved!

Crashes after one song

IOS, I have done every last single thing it has said would fix it that was findable, I even deleted the app and reinstalled, everything short of setting it all on fire.

The problem pretended to be fixed until the next time I got in my truck and it did it again, one song is all it played before crashing for no reason.

Completely unacceptable, whoever designed it with that flaw should be in an assisted living center not designing an app.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey everyone!

We can confirm that this issue is currently being investigated by our tech folks and they are making progress, so hopefully it won't be too long before a fix is released.

As mentioned previously by @puckizzy2, we have an Ongoing issues thread about this here, where we'll be posting updates as soon as we have any new info to share, so feel free to check it out.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

9 Replies

hey, is it the problem where u open spotify again and it plays that one last song and nothing else and it crashes? cuz i have the same problem, its annoying

I also have the same problem, did you find a solution?

How does one ad tags? 

no i didn’t, but if u click on “ongoing issues” on this website i think it’s there and they re aware of the issue so i hope they will fix it ASAP

Whoever managed to mess it up that royally, especially given how people use this in their cars so can’t even access the app when it does this, should be institutionalized. How are they that stupid that they didn’t test whatever thing they did to the app before breaking it this severely. 

I am having the same issue on Android.

Marked as solution

Hey everyone!

We can confirm that this issue is currently being investigated by our tech folks and they are making progress, so hopefully it won't be too long before a fix is released.

As mentioned previously by @puckizzy2, we have an Ongoing issues thread about this here, where we'll be posting updates as soon as we have any new info to share, so feel free to check it out.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

it appears to be fixed now. 

Hey @mljfiredrag747,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

We're super glad to hear that everything works as it should for you again 🙂 

If you ever have any other questions in the future, feel free to post in the Community again,

Cheers! 

LyubkaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts