Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Current song and queued songs not showing in queue list

Current song and queued songs not showing in queue list

11074638-578A-4504-9CBB-D7E75C548F96.png

I have 2 songs in the queue list and one currently playing. The queue works as it should (the queued songs will play in the order queued), but they do not show on this list. The current song does not show in this list either. Has this bug been reported yet and is there any solution?

I have the most recent version of the app as well and most recent version of iOS.

23 Replies

Hey @buntonn1, help's here 👋

We know you've said that you're on the latest versions already, but could you confirm:

• The model of iPhone that you're running
  • The exact iOS version
  • The exact app version after a clean reinstall

We'd also like to know if this happens:

• Over WiFi, 4G or both
  • With Shuffle turned off
  • When navigating away from the Play Queue view and back to it

Thanks, keep us in the loop!

Same exact problem on my IPhone X, ios 11.2.2, spotify version 8.4.35

The issue actually seems to be resolved. But here’s my info anyway.

Spotify: 8.4.37.704

iOS: 11.2.2

iphone 7 plus 

the issue was occurring with both shuffle on and off, and it would still occur if I switched back and forth between the Play Queue View. It would also occur with WiFi and LTE. But the issue does look to be fixed so hopefully it doesn’t happen again, I’ll reply again  if the issue comes up.

I'm seeing the same on my iPhone 7 Plus still. 

Spotify 8.4.37.704

iOS 11.2.5

Now Playing error.Now Playing error.Next in Queue error.Next in Queue error.

How did you fix it? Still having the issue...

iPhone X

iOS 11.2.6

Spotify 8.4.45.564

36D418CB-5E90-4F63-A791-39BAF795CAB5.png

I never got it fixed, still having the problem.

Same problem here, anyone could solve it?

86C45FC3-5181-46E8-9E35-3BF25044EC95.png

I‘m still having the same issue! Spotify, how is it possible that this hasn‘t been adressed yet?! Two complete reinstalls did not change anything. It‘s so annoying and shouldn‘t be a bug for months in a paid service like yours!

689A0EF7-D598-4D10-AF4F-B3C67E3D696A.png

This still is not fixed on iOS.  I am running Spotify version 8.4.53.689

IMG_9481.PNG

tried deleting and reinstall still the same problem

A32C2CD6-4730-4ED7-BE76-390CF300CFE2.png

i've too been having this same issue for ALMOST a year. shouldn't be happening when i've been paying every month

IMG_3935.jpg

anyone could solve it or got any response from the spotify team? mine has been like that for almost a year. exact same thing. (i have an iphone 6 + ios 11.4.1 and i’ve reinstalled the app)

7EE52910-7BC6-4C93-B650-AF0E1DAA1FB2.png

no response yet. i’m thinking of switching if this will keep up. i’m wasting money and getting bad service

F0B194DB-31AE-48C3-AA15-A68EA8D53904.png

Same issue here. IT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS.  

@spotifycares on Twitter helped me fix this. It is all about the larger text setting on your iPhone. Make the text size smaller and the "Now Playing" and "Next in Queue" songs will show up. I found the largest test size that works (see the image).

IMG_9988.PNG

@spotifycares on Twitter helped me fix this. It is all about the larger text setting on your iPhone. Make the text size smaller and the "Now Playing" and "Next in Queue" songs will show up. I found the largest test size that works (see the image).

IMG_9988.PNG

hi! thank you for helping! unfortunately i don’t think that’s the problem with me, since my font is even smaller than that. i really can’t imagine what it is but i’ll try what you did and contact them directly. thank you again!

Hi! Thank you so much. Setting the font size larger really does help. 👍🏻 Unfortunately, I like using my iPhone with a smaller font size. I think the Spotify app has an issue handling Dynamic Type on iPhones.

Using most recent iOS on iPhone X, I also had to make my font size larger in order to see the entire queue and currently playing song.  @spotify please please please fix this!!  I shouldn't have to change my phone settings to use your app. 

Suggested posts