Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Current song and queued songs not showing in queue list

Current song and queued songs not showing in queue list

11074638-578A-4504-9CBB-D7E75C548F96.png

I have 2 songs in the queue list and one currently playing. The queue works as it should (the queued songs will play in the order queued), but they do not show on this list. The current song does not show in this list either. Has this bug been reported yet and is there any solution?

I have the most recent version of the app as well and most recent version of iOS.

23 Replies

Thanks! Changing the text size worked for me.

But in my case was the opposite way, I had to make the text size smaller on my iPhone.

Still this is an issue that needs to be fixed, the list of songs should be displayed properly no matter the text size set on the phone.

Below you see my iPhone/Spotify details in case is needed for a future fix:

iPhone 7

iOS 11.4.1

Spotify 8.4.70.686

Regards!

Hi,

I can confirm this is a problem with dynamic text size. The bug occurs if I set dynamic text size to anything other than the central value (larger or smaller) - I don’t even have to close and reopen the app to see it breaking/fixing itself. Please fix this ASAP or provide a way to disable dynamic type or I may cancel my subscription, because this makes it impossible to use the queue feature (the queue is also logically broken when this bug is happening, with songs not actually being added to it etc.).

iPhone 8

iOS 12.0.0

Spotify 8.4.75.664

I have the same problem. It's been almost a year and they can't fix this yet. If I want to go to the song that is coming up blank it won't let me. Like it's not even there.

edit: I just want to confirm that changing the text size back to the default central size does indeed fix this. I had my font one size smaller but I guess anything other than the default makes the queue bug-out. Oh well.  

I should add that the queue reordering bug, which was separate, has been fixed since my post, which makes this much more tolerable (more a minor irritation than an app-breaking bug). It’s still a frustrating graphical glitch though.

Suggested posts