Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 7 Plus

Operating System

iOS 12.4

My Question or Issue

I am really enjoying the Daily Drive playlist. My issue is that the NPR news brief at the start of the playlist is not updating at 7:00am ET. I leave the house just after 7:00 am each morning, but the NPR section is taking about an hour to load the daily news brief.

3 Replies

I'm having similar issues with Daily Drive. I listen nearly every morning, but every third morning or so, I only have music and no news; it's as if I've just continued the Daily Drive playlist from the previous day.

I'm accessing the Daily Drive through the Windows 10 desktop app version 1.1.32.618.gda5638a6

Right now, NPR news now isn't even showing up on iPhone or Windows desktop.  Even searching for it brings up nothing.  When I go to search and select NPR news from the history list, it says "Something went wrong, try again?", and just loops like that. 

I've had this issue almost every day though, where NPR news does not show up and can't be searched from the top of the hour and lasting about 20 minutes.  And it's always during the 20 minutes I'm getting ready or have time to even listen. 

I'm able to find the NPR episodes just fine on competitor music streaming services though

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community! No worries - We're here to help 🙂

Could you first try a clean reinstall and clear the cache following the steps here, to see if that makes a difference? Also, on the days Your Daily Drive doesn't update, does the first track in the playlist contain the correct name?

@MisterStrange, some content is only available in certain markets, so if you're using a VPN, try disabling it and connect to a local network instead.

Let us know how it goes! We’ll be right here if you still need help.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts