Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily Mix turned into a shuffle playlist by itself

Daily Mix turned into a shuffle playlist by itself

Plan

Free

Country

Canada

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

Title explains it all

FDF09859-95C7-4FC1-AC8C-8E2B79F954AC.png
5 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I'd recommend to update to iOS 12.1.2 and make sure that Spotify's also up to date.

Can you play it on deman or you're tied to shuffle mode in this playlist of Daily Mix?

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

I have my iOS updated to date, I have deleted the app and reinstalled it, I cannot play the playlists on demand, I am running iOS 12.1.2, with Spotify running on 8.4.88.280

I have my iOS updated to date, I have deleted the app and reinstalled it, I cannot play the playlists on demand, I am running iOS 12.1.2, with Spotify running on 8.4.88.280

Hey @adit11,

Sorry for the delay 🙂

I'd ask to try to reinstall the app one more time and let me know if the issue's gone.

Thanks!

Mine has done the exact same thing except now it’s all of them. I can no longer listen to any of my daily mixes on demand, and nothing has helped. I’ve logged in and out multiple times and even reinstalled it 4 or 5 times now.

Suggested posts