iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Download Specific version

I want older version of the spotify app on AppStore. By older version I meant the specific old version. Not the compatible version. Is there any way to get it? I want the spotify before they removed touch to preview. And please do not post that link ...

• Regular
  • I want older version of the spotify app on AppStore. By older version I meant the specific old version. Not the compatible version. Is there any way to get it? I want the spotify before they removed ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove whole Albums or Artists from a playlist

I have tried hard to remove a whole album or artist in one go from a private playlist. It is not possible. I can delete songs one by one, but this is impossible to do in a thousand songs playlist. I am trying to do this from Android. Later edit: I ca...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried hard to remove a whole album or artist in one go  from a private playlist. It is not possible. I can delete songs one by one, but this is impossible to do in a thousand songs playli...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! “Go to Song Radio” missing on iOS

The desktop functionality of “Go to Song Radio” is not on my iPhone

• Casual Listener
  • The desktop functionality of “Go to Song Radio” is not on my iPhone
  • aasr
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not purchased premium

It said spotify premium can not purchased in this app

• It said spotify premium can not purchased in this app
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lyrics are gone on ios app

I'm using ios 11.2.6 and all the lyrics are disappeared even the song have the lyric, please help me.

• I'm using ios 11.2.6 and all the lyrics are disappeared even the song have the lyric, please help me.
  • liamtibke
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone is counting as 2 offline devices.

Which is a pain considering you only get 3 devices. I use 3 devices, my PC, my iphone, and my ipad. But since my iphone counts as 2 devices, my PC offline access was withdrawn.

• Music Fan
  • Which is a pain considering you only get 3 devices. I use 3 devices, my PC, my iphone, and my ipad. But since my iphone counts as 2 devices, my PC offline access was withdrawn.
  • haneybd87
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium problem

iPhone 6s Plus IOS 11.2.6:I have a problem with the ability to purchase the premium version. On the premium screen it says “Spotify Premium can’t be purchased in this app.”.

• iPhone 6s Plus IOS 11.2.6: I have a problem with the ability to purchase the premium version. On the premium screen it says “Spotify Premium can’t be purchased in this app.”.  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

like and dislike buttons

hey im new to spotufy so sorry have a questionspotify does not have "like" & "dislike" buttons?or where can i find them? or how can i enable them? i cant see them not in desktop and not in mobile. using mac and iphone

• hey im new to spotufy so sorry  have a question spotify does not have "like" & "dislike" buttons? or where can i find them? or how can i enable them?   i cant see them not in deskt...
  • liamtibke
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashes upon choosing "Songs" under "Your Library"

Hello.I've discovered a bug that crashes Spotify upon choosing "Songs" under the "Your Library" tab. As soon as I click songs, the screen goes black and I am back at my iPhones home screen. It originally crashed when I had access to "Songs" and I sor...

• Hello. I've discovered a bug that crashes Spotify upon choosing "Songs" under the "Your Library" tab. As soon as I click songs, the screen goes black and I am back at my iPhones home screen.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Autoplay option missing on iPhone 7 Plus

I have the latest version of the app as well as latestest iOS (11.2.6) but there is no Autoplay slider button under Settings, Playback

• Casual Listener
  • I have the latest version of the app as well as latestest iOS (11.2.6) but there is no Autoplay slider button under Settings, Playback
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium tag against tracks?

I've noticed that in the latest version of the iOS beta spotify app (844600721) there's a premium flag against most of the tracks. This flag wasn't there in the previous public release, even on a premium subscription, nor is it in the desktop app. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed that in the latest version of the iOS beta spotify app (844600721) there's a premium flag against most of the tracks. This flag wasn't there in the previous public release, even on a pre...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Equalizer function needs improvement

Too often headphones and earbuds are poorly tuned with jumps in the frequency response that inhibit good audio fidelity. I purchased some earbuds (FiiO F9 Pro) that have a horrible spike of treble around 8kHz, thus I need to reduce the frequencies ar...

• Too often headphones and earbuds are poorly tuned with jumps in the frequency response that inhibit good audio fidelity. I purchased some earbuds (FiiO F9 Pro) that have a horrible spike of treb...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Connection

Hey, i have the premium account and I wanted to ask- how can i use the connection of the phone to listen to music and not only the wifi?because everytime im not connected to wifi, it says that “Spotify is off”, why cant i listen to music without wifi...

• Hey, i have the premium account and I wanted to ask- how can i use the connection of the phone to listen to music and not only the wifi? because everytime im not connected to wifi, it says that “Spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify deleted all my content and now does not download anything

Hello, help needed here!!!All my music was deleted recently, now I am trying to redownload the saved albums and nothing is happening. Having checked all the points in Spotify's list, I have enough free GB, I have a premium account, I only have three ...

• Hello, help needed here!!! All my music was deleted recently, now I am trying to redownload the saved albums and nothing is happening. Having checked all the points in Spotify's list, I have enough ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Random songs not in playlist playing

Whenever I listen to any of my playlists that either I have made or even if someone else has, random songs that are not In the playlist plays.

• Whenever I listen to any of my playlists that either I have made or even if someone else has, random songs that are not In the playlist plays. 
  • morganireland05
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlist
    random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No radio button on IOS

Hi, i have no radio button to start a station based on a song. We just received spotify in South Africa.. very happy customer. But no radio button

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i have no radio button to start a station based on a song. We just received spotify in South Africa.. very happy customer. But no radio button
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't play any playlist I created before

Hello, I was a premium user then I became a regular user. Now I can not play any of my playlists on my IOS device. I can play them on my Windows but not on IOS. They look greyed out on IOS.

• Hello,   I was a premium user then I became a regular user. Now I can not play any of my playlists on my IOS device. I can play them on my Windows but not on IOS. They look greyed out on IOS.&...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing Local Files from Imac to Iphone

I'll start off by saying I am aware that there are numerous similar topics to this one but none have been able to fix my problem and none seem to be about going from an imac to an iphone. I have heaps of old .mp3's from my old macbook from around 200...

• I'll start off by saying I am aware that there are numerous similar topics to this one but none have been able to fix my problem and none seem to be about going from an imac to an iphone.   I ...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

debit card expiration is changed and I can’t update my payment method HELP!

So I got a new debit card same number just different security code and expiration. I’m trying to update my card info and it will not let me. Every time I click the button to change the info it just refreshes the page. I’m not on the internet much and...

• So I got a new debit card same number just different security code and expiration. I’m trying to update my card info and it will not let me. Every time I click the button to change the info it just r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist music

Hi. This might be a bit of a noob question. But I am still veeery new. So is there an option in the iPhone app that will allow me to see all the songs and albums of the artist I searched for. When searching for an artist on pc, all their albums and s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. This might be a bit of a noob question. But I am still veeery new. So is there an option in the iPhone app that will allow me to see all the songs and albums of the artist I searched for. When se...
  • jandre
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes