Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

User Experience Woes in iOS app (November 2018 – current)

I'm struggling to understand how to properly use your updated ios app. I'm stuck spending my holidays teaching my grandparents how to use Windows 10, and I can't even start to imagine them using Spotify on their phones – even though they have and use...

• Regular
  • I'm struggling to understand how to properly use your updated ios app. I'm stuck spending my holidays teaching my grandparents how to use Windows 10, and I can't even start to imagine them using Spot...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify can't open this type of link on this device

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDeviceiPad 2018Operating SystemiOS 12.1 My Question or IssueI'm having this issue - Spotify won't open some playlists, Daily Mix lists as the most notable - on my iPad. I can play them from my Samsung Galaxy and desktop Windo...

• Plan Premium Country Denmark Device iPad 2018 Operating System iOS 12.1   My Question or Issue I'm having this issue - Spotify won't open some playlists, Daily Mix lists as the most no...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

In Order Music

I can’t listen the songs in order. After a song finised spotify keep repeating it. How can i fix it?

•    I can’t listen the songs in order. After a song finised spotify keep repeating it. How can i fix it?
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

shazam to spotify doesn’t work

PlanPremiumCountry RomaniaDeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 12.1 My Question or Issuehello, why i can’t connect shazam to spotify? and yes i have spotify premium, but the shazam don’t show me streaming spotify, just apple music. and i tried to reins...

•   Plan Premium Country  Romania Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 12.1   My Question or Issue hello, why i can’t connect shazam to spotify?  and yes i have spotify...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing albums that were once available before.

My Question or IssueThe kings of Leon album "youth and young manhood" is currently not appearing on kings of Leon Spotify anymore where it used to be. Keep finding certain artists albums disappearing more often and it's urging me to change to a diffe...

• Casual Listener
  •   My Question or Issue The kings of Leon album "youth and young manhood" is currently not appearing on kings of Leon Spotify anymore where it used to be. Keep finding certain artists albums di...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Daliy Mix playlists

PlanPremium TrialCountry Israel DeviceIPhone 7 PlusOperating SystemiOS 12.1 My Question or Issue Hi,I am currently on a premium trial (be going for over 3 weeks now) and I can't see my daily mixI've been listening everyday for the past 3 weeks I reck...

• Plan Premium Trial Country  Israel  Device IPhone 7 Plus Operating System iOS 12.1   My Question or Issue  Hi, I am currently on a premium trial (be going for over 3 we...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Daily Mixes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant download the app

Hello in new in this plataform but cant downlod Spotify music i dont know why.. the app says you country cant download it.. im from colombia.. and i know here so much people use it.. i try download in a Android And works.. so who is the problem with ...

• Visitor
  • Hello in new in this plataform but cant downlod Spotify music i dont know why..    the app says you country cant download it.. im from colombia.. and i know here so much people use it.. i...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant find my public playlist from another account

againHello I have a public playlist and I my friends can’t find it when they search for the name or look for it in my profile PlanPremiumCountry DeviceiPhone , laptopOperating System(iOS 10, Windows 10

• Regular
  • againHello I have a public playlist and I my friends can’t find it when they search for the name or look for it in my profile     Plan Premium Country   Device iPhone , l...
  • paz-urruty
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

New Sonos Queue Issue w/ Spotify App

PlanPremiumCountry USADevice(iPhone 7Operating System(iOS 12.1 (most updated version) My Question or Issue I have a Sonos system and prefer to use the Spotify App instead of the Sonos App for my music. I recently noticed that when I have songs in the...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device (iPhone 7 Operating System (iOS 12.1 (most updated version)   My Question or Issue  I have a Sonos system and prefer to use the Spotify App i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sonos Queue Issue
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Listening on another device

PlanPremiumCountry Canada DeviceBlackberry keyoneOperating System(iOS 10 My Question or IssueI listen to Spotify on my phone or iPad and often listen through Bluetooth on my tv. When looking at “devices available” now, it gives me Google Cast instead...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Canada    Device Blackberry keyone Operating System (iOS 10   My Question or Issue I listen to Spotify on my phone or iPad and often listen through Bluet...
  • Toblerone17
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Voice search

Spotify premium on IOS 12.1 I read on spotify's webpage that you can now use voice search on premium. However i'm not getting the icon up to tap to do a voice search, what am i missing?

• Regular
  • Spotify premium on IOS 12.1   I read on spotify's webpage that you can now use voice search on premium. However i'm not getting the icon up to tap to do a voice search, what am i missing?
  • Narny
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Won’t let me search for music

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone 7Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Hello. Today I noticed that my spotify's search feature no longer works. I am a premium user and ordinarily can search and choose whichev...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device iPhone 7 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Hello. Today I noticed that my spotify's searc...
  • Grisley
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

can't disable shuffle on playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(Operating System  My Question or Issue 

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (Operating System     My Question or Issue  
  • drd39
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect not working

Spotify connect not working with Apple products. The only option I have to connect to marantz using the Spotify app shows up in airplay menu and not the “connect to a device” menu.Spotify v 8.4.79iOS 12.1Marantz firmware “latest”have reset everything...

• Spotify connect not working with Apple products. The only option I have to connect to marantz using the Spotify app shows up in airplay menu and not the “connect to a device” menu. Spotify v 8.4.79 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline downloads missing when iphone Restore

Whenever I restore my iphone all my Spotify albums, songs, playlists that I have downloaded offline are missing. Apple Music is all there, but spotify music downloaded is NOT. iphone X

• Whenever I restore my iphone all my Spotify albums, songs, playlists that I have downloaded offline are missing. Apple Music is all there, but spotify music downloaded is NOT.   iphone X &nbs...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to locate AND remove a song from the playlist???

hi all,i have the iOS app and the desktop app (WIN).I have 800 songs on my playlist, so if i'd like to locate a song to be deleted from the playlist, the "edit" + delete option is doesn't make sense.... because it forces me to SCROLL 800 SONGS...is t...

• Casual Listener
  •     hi all, i have the iOS app and the desktop app (WIN). I have 800 songs on my playlist, so if i'd like to locate a song to be deleted from the playlist, the "edit" + delete option is...
  • natiep
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files no longer downloading

I am a premium user and realize Spotify stopped allowing you to download music onto the desktop version from local files. However my old files I downloaded previously that play on my computer and show up on my iPhone app playlist will not play. It sh...

• Regular
  • I am a premium user and realize Spotify stopped allowing you to download music onto the desktop version from local files.     However my old files I downloaded previously that play on my ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • downloaded
    local file
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution (Local Files) Two specific songs from local files won't play

Hello all, I have listened to local files on my phone for a while. I recently got my phone replaced, so I had to add my local files music for the first time in a wile, and it worked after I resolved a few issues by looking on the Spotify Community. A...

• Hello all,  I have listened to local files on my phone for a while. I recently got my phone replaced, so I had to add my local files music for the first time in a wile,  and it worked afte...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue Glitch

Hello, i have had an issues for the last few months with my queue. This only occurs when using my iphone and when i add more than 1 song into my queue, its as if the last song is invisible in the queue, there is a blank spot. It makes editing my queu...

• Regular
  • Hello, i have had an issues for the last few months with my queue. This only occurs when using my iphone and when i add more than 1 song into my queue, its as if the last song is invisible in the que...
  • Kris_nc
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 10 likes