Premium

Country

India

Device

(iPhone, Desktop)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Windows)

My Question or Issue:

I can't see my "Daily Mixes". It has magically disappeared. I tried reinstalling and everything, still the problem persists. It's been three days now.

5 Replies

Hey there @n2a43a0hqigqxhp,

Welcome to the Community!

Could you tell us if your Daily Mixes disappeared on all the devices you use? If you don't have another device, try using the web player

It'd also be helpful if you post a screenshot showing how the Made for You section of Your Library looks right now and tell us the make, model and OS version of your device and the version of your Spotify app. You can attach the image to your next response to us by using the Insert Photos option in the post editor.     

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again.  

Hope this will help. Usually all of my daily mixes appear before "Uniquely yours" option. 

IMG_0012.PNG

I'm currently using spotify in iPhone and Desktop

Hey there @n2a43a0hqigqxhp,

Thanks for the reply and the screenshot.

We're sorry for the delayed response.

Could you tell us if you can see your Daily Mix 1 by opening this link to the Web player?

We'd also like to ask you if the Daily mixes are gone both on your iPhone and Desktop app.

In the meantime we recommend you give the clean reinstall another go and also try logging out everywhere and logging back in. This will ensure that your account is properly synced with our servers.

Keep us in the loop. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again.

Have a great day!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

It's fixed now brother. Thanks for the support. Also, I don't know if you can help me in this regard: I have a song bookmarked which is called "Tomorrow(Sadio)" by Salif Keita, but it's not available to play. So, Any idea when It'll be available because this song is much soothing and perfect. 

Suggested posts