Premium

Country

Us

Device

Across multiple Apple devices 

Operating System

multiple

My Question or Issue

No longer receiving daily mixes that are numbered like “Daily Mix 1” etc. under “Made for you” or doing a search for “daily mix”. They now appear as artist daily mixes with the artist’s name. Problem is the mixes aren’t changing or refreshing, I’ve had the same ones for two weeks. Can’t find anything online about this. Anyone?

2 Replies

I have had exactly the same problem.

I found another forum hit on it where someone suggested that they are now named by the first artist in the list - which is useless ...

I personally ask google assistant to play most of my music and when i did not know exactly what i wanted to listen to i aslked it to play daily mix <#> to get a random mix - now i cant ask google any more because when i say <artist> mix, it just plays all songs from that artist.

I have noticed that there is a frustrating/clever artist on spotify that has just released 7 albums called daily mix 1 through to 7 ... google started playing that for me - its terrible (I have now blocked spotify fromm playing that artist) ... I wonder if that has had something to do with the name change.

Hi, 

As it looks like the 'daily mix <number>' has been renamed '<artist> mix', I have raised an 'idea' in the hope of bringing back the old names as i strongly believe that '<artist> mix' really does not work:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/All-Platforms-Playlists-Bring-back-Numbered-Daily-...

If you agree please upvote it and maybe spotify will change it back! 

Suggested posts