Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Spotify is not showing up as my Discord status.

PlanFreeCountryEnglandDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueWhen i first connected Spotify to my Discord account it worked perfectly fine and the songs i was playing showed up as my status. Recently, my status has not been showing ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country England Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue When i first connected Spotify to my Discord account it worked perfectly fine and the s...
  • zNyxie
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

CarPlay only plays while phone is unlocked with Spotify App open

Randomly Spotify started to only play music in CarPlay with the phone screen on and the Spotify app open on the phone. If I tried to go to the home screen, another app, or lock my iPhone then music stops playing. Tried turning off car mode on the Spo...

• Randomly Spotify started to only play music in CarPlay with the phone screen on and the Spotify app open on the phone. If I tried to go to the home screen, another app, or lock my iPhone then music s...
  • Sen_
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dislike button and lock screen controls to like/dislike gone

I have a habbit of going through my release radar and discover weekly while I'm working out on a treadmill. Something really cool I discovered was that if I played one of those playlists, if I pressed where the previous track button is on the lock sc...

• Visitor
  • I have a habbit of going through my release radar and discover weekly while I'm working out on a treadmill. Something really cool I discovered was that if I played one of those playlists, if I presse...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • bug
    dislike
    hide
    iOS
    regression
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Daily Drive Missing

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHi, I’m hoping someone can help, my favourite playlist was Your Daily Drive, but for the past few...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hi, I’m hoping s...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lyric feature by musicmatch

PlanPremiumCountryMalaysiaDeviceiPhone 6s Operating SystemiOS 13.4.1 My Question or IssueWhy my account doesn’t have the latest lyric feature? I already try re login several times & nothing change. I also tried log in with other account on same devic...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Malaysia Device iPhone 6s   Operating System iOS 13.4.1   My Question or Issue Why my account doesn’t have the latest lyric feature? I already try re...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Issues
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast Playlist

Hi. I want to create a playlist that has the latest episode of my favorite podcasts. Is there a way that I can automatically add new podcasts episodes to a spotify playlist?

• Visitor
  • Hi. I want to create a playlist that has the latest episode of my favorite podcasts. Is there a way that I can automatically add new podcasts episodes to a spotify playlist?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Versions of iOS and macOS apps don't Connect to Sonos over vlan

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone X, iPad, Macbook Pro late 2018)Operating SystemiOS 10, High Sierra.) My Question or IssueRecent update broke Spotify connect to Sonos over VLAN. I have an iPad with an old version and it works perfectly. I have a main...

• Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone X, iPad, Macbook Pro late 2018) Operating System iOS 10, High Sierra.)   My Question or Issue Recent update broke Spotify connect to Sonos over VL...
  • namnnumbr
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Displaying Chinese Words

I Was Trying A Free Account And Well I Have My Device Language Set To English But Somehow The Ask Me To Upgrade To Premium Page Is In Chinese Words. Is This A Bug Or What? The Spotify Version IS 4.5.0.1332

wth.jpg
  • Music Fan
  • I Was Trying A Free Account And Well I Have My Device Language Set To English But Somehow The Ask Me To Upgrade To Premium Page Is In Chinese Words. Is This A Bug Or What? The Spotify Version IS...
  • Skycho
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can no longer click on albums for the tracklist to preview songs.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 13.6 My Question or IssueI can’t click on album track lists to preview songs. The circled areas in the images attached is what I’m referring to as the track list.

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country USA Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 13.6   My Question or Issue I can’t click on album track lists to preview songs.   The circled areas in the images att...
  • sNenSss
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

songs are not played in sequence

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceiPhone XrOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue songs are not played in sequence in every playlists. When im start play any music from any of my playlist every next song is out of my spotify. On desktop applicat...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device iPhone Xr Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   songs are not played in sequence in every playlists. When im start play any musi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Siri will not play "Liked Songs" playlist

PlanStudentCountryUSA DeviceiPhone XS MaxOperating SystemiOS 13 If siri for Spotify works at all ("Spotify doesn't support playing playlists" error, which is a lie), the one thing it refuses to do is play the "Liked Songs" playlist (says "I didn't fi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Student Country USA   Device iPhone XS Max Operating System iOS 13   If siri for Spotify works at all ("Spotify doesn't support playing playlists" error, which is a lie), the...
  • pdrognzlz
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes

Songs get cut off mid play.....

It never used to be this way..... I know I only have the free version, but it still used to play the whole song! Its been like this off and on for the past few months.... some days are better than others. Even if I log off... then back on again.... i...

• It never used to be this way..... I know I only have the free version, but it still used to play the whole song!  Its been like this off and on for the past few months.... some days are better t...
  • UnknownCall3r
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Where are lyrics?

So, where are lyrics? Everybody seems to have, even free users, but I don’t have them, and I am Premium. Worst support ever, not even an email or ticket, just this “community” that I have to force sign in in order to post a question. PlanPremiumCount...

• Visitor
  • So, where are lyrics? Everybody seems to have, even free users, but I don’t have them, and I am Premium. Worst support ever, not even an email or ticket, just this “community” that I have to force si...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lyrics

LYRICSPlanFree/PremiumCountryLebanon/UkraineDevice(iPhone 7)Operating System(iOS 13.5.1) My Question or Issuejust wondering if the free version of the app has lyrics and if the premium version has synced lyrics, showing as you are listening without g...

• Visitor
  • LYRICS Plan Free/Premium Country Lebanon/Ukraine Device (iPhone 7) Operating System (iOS 13.5.1)   My Question or Issue just wondering if the free version of the app has lyrics and if...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

album won’t display songs

PlanFreeCountryenglandDeviceiPhone XrOperating SystemiOS 13.4.1 My Question or IssueLet’s say i search for an album, i click on an album and the album cover and a play button with the songs in the album come up which is normal. however, whenever i tr...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country england Device iPhone Xr Operating System iOS 13.4.1   My Question or Issue Let’s say i search for an album, i click on an album and the album cover and a play button...
  • jackjackrouth
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Music

PlanFreeCountryRussiaDevice(iPhone SE 1st generation)Operating System(iOS 13.5.1)My Question or IssueI can’t listen music because I don’t see track list. How can I turn off this shuttle play? Also, my friends can listen music without shuffle play and...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country Russia Device (iPhone SE 1st generation) Operating System (iOS 13.5.1) My Question or Issue I can’t listen music because I don’t see track list. How can I turn off ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I shuffle playlist?

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 13.5.1 My Question or IssueIn my iPhone Spotify app, it seems that some playlists can only be played on shuffle, and others can only be played in order. Is this the way it's supposed to work? Everyt...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country USA Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 13.5.1   My Question or Issue In my iPhone Spotify app, it seems that some playlists can only be played on shuffle, and other...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast tab won’t work

PlanPremiumCountryRussia Device(iPhone 7+) My Question or IssueWhenever I try to open the podcasts tab as a genre the page would be just black. When I try opening the playlists with podcasts it would just say 0 tracks. I tried reinstalling the app, b...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Russia   Device (iPhone 7+)   My Question or Issue Whenever I try to open the podcasts tab as a genre the page would be just black. When I try opening ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Apple CarPlay - Unable to connect (null)

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 12.3 My Question or IssueThe problem started after updating to iOS 12.3. It used to be infrequent earlier with iOS 12.2 but killing and restarting the app would solve it. Typically it will happen...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 12.3   My Question or Issue The problem started after updating to iOS 12.3. It used to be infrequent earlier with iOS 12.2...
  • Rboy2
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Carplay
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

the feedback “bloop”!

hey team! so I’ve been searching all over the internet for like a week now, and coming up short. I’ve been trying to find how to activate the feedback sounds on Spotify - yes, turn them ON, I want to hear them! I’ve tried everything to get that “bloo...

• Casual Listener
  • hey team!   so I’ve been searching all over the internet for like a week now, and coming up short. I’ve been trying to find how to activate the feedback sounds on Spotify - yes, turn them ON, ...
  • Patinabox
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes