iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing music after Library update

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueI've just received the new Library update on iOS, but now I can't easily access much of the music I've saved. Previously if I saved or "liked" a single song on an al...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue I've just received the new Library update on iOS, but now I can't easily access much of t...
  • oih09001
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 25 likes

Alphabetical scroll bar

Hello,A couple hours ago, my iOS devices updated my Spotify app to the new look. As much as I enjoy the new update, I have one problem: the alphabetical scroll bar is gone. Do you know if it is just because I don't have enough tracks in my library, o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, A couple hours ago, my iOS devices updated my Spotify app to the new look. As much as I enjoy the new update, I have one problem: the alphabetical scroll bar is gone. Do you know if it is jus...
  • Blistic_1
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs change by themselves

PlanStudentCountryUnited States DeviceiPhone 6s My Question or IssueNo matter what I do, my Spotify has a mind of its own. I'm trying to listen to a song and it'll play 10 seconds of it and automatically switch to the next one, and do this over and o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Student Country United States   Device iPhone 6s     My Question or Issue No matter what I do, my Spotify has a mind of its own. I'm trying to listen to a song and it'll...
  • Ver
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify waiting queue glitch

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueWhenever I slide/put a song in the waiting queue it doesn’t show the last tune in that waiting list. I can’t interact with the song in any way (can’t remove it from...

• Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue Whenever I slide/put a song in the waiting queue it doesn’t show the last tune in that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

New update doesn't let you view songs or its albums properly

Plan - PremiumCountry - Saudi ArabiaDevice - Iphone 8Plus My Question or Issue:Spotify updated by itself and now only shows playlists, artists and albums. How can I view all my songs now, not just liked songs? I also liked that when I liked a random ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan - Premium Country - Saudi Arabia Device - Iphone 8Plus   My Question or Issue: Spotify updated by itself and now only shows playlists, artists and albums. How can I view all my so...
  • chaotic0123
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

Downloaded songs not playing offline

I have all my playlists downloaded, they are marked as such and they take up room on my phone. However when playing certain (most) songs in offline mode they just don’t work, the song won’t even begin. I’ve realised this after burning thru data the p...

• I have all my playlists downloaded, they are marked as such and they take up room on my phone. However when playing certain (most) songs in offline mode they just don’t work, the song won’t even begi...
  • jamieminetto
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Download
    downloads
    Offline Access
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

spotify volume to low

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • spotify volume
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Changing the order of playlists in iOS

DeviceiPhoneOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueAs the locked topic from a couple a years ago already said:It doesn,t seem possible on the iOS app to customize the order of you playlists?with edit you can delte or download them and with the 3 ...

• Regular
  • Device iPhone Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue As the locked topic from a couple a years ago already said: It doesn,t seem possible on the iOS app to customize the order of ...
  • mrfart
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo abrir ni descargar la app

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceIphone 7Operating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueNo puedo abrir la app, no la veo instalada en mi celular y cuando entro al apple store para descargarla no me aparece la opcion de download , me aparece la de Open y s...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Iphone 7 Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue No puedo abrir la app, no la veo instalada en mi celular y cuando entro al apple store...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not playing the playlist songs

PlanPremiumCountryUSA Deviceiphone XROperating SystemMost updated ios My Question or Issue For the last week, I am selecting playlists or radio and it will play the first song but then it goes to completely random music. And I mean random. No artists...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA   Device iphone XR Operating System Most updated ios   My Question or Issue   For the last week, I am selecting playlists or radio and it w...
  • jhlc
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloads not working

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceIphone 5sOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue II was in my car today, listening to playlists that I’ve made for Offline Play, some songs will play but the majority of them will not...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Iphone 5s Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I I was in my car today, listening to playlists that I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ay, what’s going on like?

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS My Question or Issue Ye. So I’m just listening to music aren’t I, on a music app as you do. And a song can just be like 12 seconds in, or 1 minute in, or whatever and it’ll just skip to the next t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS    My Question or Issue   Ye. So I’m just listening to music aren’t I, on a music app as you do. And a song can ...
  • Ronnie98
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unavailable musics

PlanPremiumCountryPortugalDeviceiPhone 6SOperating SystemiOS 12.3.1 My Question or IssueI was listening to a playlist and I noticed that some musics weren’t playing. Then I saw that the song appeared in a gray colour and I wasn’t able to select it. C...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Portugal Device iPhone 6S Operating System iOS 12.3.1   My Question or Issue I was listening to a playlist and I noticed that some musics weren’t playing. Then I s...
  • paul_cm81
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify do not play postcast on my iphone

Hi, i have a problem with Spotify. I am trying to play podcast music on my iphone, and i can't listen, is not working at all. I did reinstall Spotify app, log in, log out but the same problem. How can i solve this? Thank you PlanPremiumCountryChinaDe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i have a problem with Spotify. I am trying to play podcast music on my iphone, and i can't listen, is not working at all. I did reinstall Spotify app, log in, log out but the same problem. How ca...
  • Niiicu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple Car Play not doesn't load my whole library

Hello, I have Apple Car Play in my car and the app works fine if you want to change the music from your phone. But everytime I go on the Car Play app and click on Artists or Playlists etc it doesnt load my whole library?Why is this and are Spotify wo...

• Hello,   I have Apple Car Play in my car and the app works fine if you want to change the music from your phone. But everytime I go on the Car Play app and click on Artists or Playlists etc it...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Statons : Feedback after 1 week of usage

PlanPremiumDeviceIphone XSOperating SystemiOS 12.3.1My Question or Issue I use the Spotify Statons for a week now. Impression is not bad, but it needs improvements :1. thumbs up a song switches to "Favorites" radio (that is already reported by antoth...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device Iphone XS Operating System iOS 12.3.1 My Question or Issue   I use the Spotify Statons for a week now. Impression is not bad, but it needs improvements : 1. thumbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What step am I missing using Spotify & Musixmatch on iPod?

Every time I try to play (on Musixmatch) a Saved Lyrics song that I added to my iPod, I am asked to connect Spotify. try to connect, and am told I can't because of no Internet. I use Musixmatch when in the car with no internet. I have Spotify offline...

• Roadie
  • Every time I try to play (on Musixmatch) a Saved Lyrics song that I added to my iPod, I am asked to connect Spotify. try to connect, and am told I can't because of no Internet.   I use Musixma...
  • Theothistle
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    ipod
    musiXmatch
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily collection by language is required. I find Artists to choose but I want to select languages

Daily collection by language is required. I find Artists to choose but I want to select languages so daily mix is getting listed by languages just by by artists

• Daily collection by language is required. I find Artists to choose but I want to select languages so daily mix is getting listed by languages just by by artists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcast] randomly jumps to the next episode while in the middle of a podcast

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 10 I will be in the middle of an episode of a podcast and suddenly the beginning of the next episode will play and I have to return to the previous episode

•   Plan Premium Country   Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 10   I will be in the middle of an episode of a podcast and suddenly the beginning of the next episode will play...
  • Vasil
  • 43 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 43 replies
  • 8 likes

Updated my Airplay Utility since getting new router - now Spotify only plays through one speaker!

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Not applicable
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes