Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleted 'Liked from Radio' playlist!

Deleted 'Liked from Radio' playlist!

Hey I deleted the 'Liked from Radio' playlist by mistake!  Any know how I can add it back?? Tried liking a song from a radio station, it says it gets added the appropriate playlist but I don't see it??

Thanks!

13 Replies

I just did the same thing? How do I get this playlist back?

Have you guys tried manually creating a "Liked from Radio"(With exact spelling/capitalization) playlist and "liking" a song?

Yeah tried but it didn't work.  I did however get the URL for the playlist (it created a radio station automatically for me) and I was able to re-create the playlist using the URL!

What's the URL ?

same here as well.....

Yep I've done the same thing!

Please can you tell me how you found the URL? I've deleted this playlist from my iPhone and it's driving me crazy not being able to recover it. Thanks!

Anybody else stuck contacy @spotifycares on twitter- they sorted it for me. Man Very Happy

I don't have twitter....is there another way to get Spotify to help with this?  I did the exact same thing

Betty- the Spotify team need to fix the problem at their end. They can restore the playlist once they've got your email address linked to the account. Try contacting Robbie at support: support@spotify.com

emailed me back and told me it was not  'an active support channel'.  So frustrtted!  They also told me to use the contact form, but I can't seem to get that to work either. 

I know how your feeling! Maybe worth signing up to Twitter and contacting them that way? Quick response I found.

Hi guys, 

If you are missing a playlist, Customer Support will be able to help out. They'll get back to you as soon as they can. Just fill out the form here: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts