Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Different "offline songs" on different devices?

Different "offline songs" on different devices?

I want to say that I really like Spotify and have been using it a lot since I subscribed 3 months ago.

I use it mainly on my IPhone, on which I need to have offline songs saved since when I go in a metro or somewhere where there is not internet access (whether wireless or 3g/LTE), well I want to continue listening to my favorite music. I also use it on my computer, but it always has an internet access so I don't really need to have offline songs saved on it. I don't really mind it though since I have A LOT of space on my harddrive.

The issue arrises when I use Spotify on my IPad. Unlike my computer and my IPhone, I seldomly use Spotify on my IPad. And when I do, I am ALWAYS connected to the internet, meaning I do not need saved offline songs. And, unlike my computer, I only have 16GB of space on it, so having 1.2GB of songs that I do not need saved on it IS an issue 😞 Is there a way to not have them saved on my IPad, but have them saved on my computer/IPhone?

Thanks for your help!

EDIT: If it makes any difference, I pay for premium account every month.

3 Replies

Could you turn off the available offline button on your iPad? I'm pretty sure it will still keep them on your phone.

Just tried and unfortunately it removes them from my phone too 😕

Really? That's odd. What about if they both have the offline button off and then you turn the phone's on?

Suggested posts