Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discover weekly display ?

Discover weekly display ?

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue. Is:  How do I set up the Discover weekly display on my iPhone XS so that I can see a list of tracks with the track playing, in green. this is the display I prefer and the display I had !  This is also the gateway to artist information which I use a lot.

I dislike the constant fiddling with the app, because I already know what I need on screen !   I find I don’t use the app at all if I can’t configure it the way I want !

2 Replies

Hi @Crosscut,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

You're most likely seeing the New design of the Mobile app. You can read more about this here.

You can also leave your feedback in the thread. This info is passed on to the dev team at Spotify who take it into account for future updates.

Hope you find this info helpful.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey @Crosscut 

In the iOS app to get to your Discover Weekly list:

1. Tap on the bottom search tab
  2. Find the "Made For You" tile and tap on it
  3. Scroll down to find Discover Weekly
  4. You will now be in the Discover Weekly playlist

Tip: You can also press the heart icon inside the playlist to add it to your playlists list for easier finding later

Once you are in the Discover Weekly playlist and start playing it, you will see the current playing song in green as shown in my screenshot below.

IMG_1159.PNG

If you ever navigate away from the playlist while playing it you can get back to it more easily by doing the following:

1. Tap on the now playing bar at the bottom of the app
  2. On the full size now playing screen tap "Discover Weekly" at the top, this will take you back to the playlist view for Discover Weekly
MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts