Downloaded playlist still says "downloading" even though there are no songs left to be downloaded

Highlighted

Downloaded playlist still says "downloading" even though there are no songs left to be downloaded

twentiethavenue
Casual Listener

Hello, I've recently changed my phone and installed Spotify on it and downloaded 4 of my playlists. When I'm on offline mode, only one playlist shows up on the first page as "downloaded", however when I check my other 3 playlists, I can see that the songs are downloaded, but it still says "downloading" even though there are no more songs left to be downloaded, and I can still play the songs offline. Also, when I go back online, it automatically says that that playlist is downloaded. I go offline and it says downloading again.

I tried deleting all the playlists, uninstalled and reinstalled spotify and downloaded the playlists again, but the problem persists. It's very annoying because I have a lot of playlists and when I have no service I'd just like to see the playlists I downloaded, not scroll through all of my playlists to find the ones I've downloaded.

This wasn't an issue on my previous phone (iPhone 6s) which was running the exact same OS, so I don't see what's the problem here.

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS 13.3.1

SUGGESTED POSTS