Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded songs repeatedly wiped from my device

Downloaded songs repeatedly wiped from my device

Kind of thinking there is clearly a bug here. Twice in the last month, all of my downloaded music was wiped from the cache on my device. Spotify was updated last night to the latest version. On opening it this morning, it had both logged me out and cleared the saved music cache. Previously it did the same but without the logout. I just opened it and everything was gone. This has happened a number of times over the last year or so. 

Mildly annoying to repeatedly have to download my entire saved music library. Again. 

I’ve seen that other people have had this issue. Deleting the app and reinstalling does not fix the problem. Any other ideas?

2 Replies

This has happened to me 3 times in the last 3 months. Response from Spotify support has been really poor. I've contacted them again but am going to cancel my subscription if this doesn't get rectified as it is so frustrating. Sorry, no solution from me!

Same thing here. Infuriating. Seems to be related to phone moving from online to offline mode? Always happens after I have been on wifi and leave office or house.

Suggested posts