Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

App ignores system proxy settings

Hi, I think this has been raised on here before, but there's never been any response as to why it's happening. Unlike every other app on my phone, Spotify is unable to connect to the internet from behind a proxy. It does not seem to take on the proxy...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I think this has been raised on here before, but there's never been any response as to why it's happening. Unlike every other app on my phone, Spotify is unable to connect to the interne...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    network
    proxy
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Volvo XC60 CarPlay

Hi everyone,I have problem that I can't figure out. Everytime I connect my 6S to my brand new Volvo and listen to Spotify, it shuffles the songs from several albums I have downloaded from the same artist. Then, when the albums are done, it starts to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, I have problem that I can't figure out. Everytime I connect my 6S to my brand new Volvo and listen to Spotify, it shuffles the songs from several albums I have downloaded from the same ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify playlists

my playlist songs do notdisplay clearly they appear to cross over each other. I have deleted the app and reloaded but not luck.

• Regular
  • my playlist songs do notdisplay clearly they appear to cross over each other. I have deleted the app and reloaded but not luck.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops sound when using Siri or answering a call

When youre using spotify with any bluetooth device (airpods, etc) and a call comes up or you talk to siri, Spotify doesnt sound at all even if you change song, etc. unless you kill the app and open it again.IOS 11.1.1 iphone 7 plus

• Casual Listener
  • When youre using spotify with any bluetooth device (airpods, etc) and a call comes up or you talk to siri, Spotify doesnt sound at all even if you change song, etc. unless you kill the app and open i...
  • Fmasaveu
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue button disappeared

Queue button has simply disappeared on iPhone 6S

• Queue button has simply disappeared on iPhone 6S
  • julianna120
  • 5 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 14 likes

Premium subscription ended and now unable to play music on phone

Hi, I had a Spotify Premium subscription that recently ended, complimentary with my phone plan through Fido. The moment it ended, it made my playlist completely inaccessible (greyed out, unclickable links to the songs). I played around with my settin...

• Hi,   I had a Spotify Premium subscription that recently ended, complimentary with my phone plan through Fido. The moment it ended, it made my playlist completely inaccessible (greye...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps crashing on my iphone

Every time I open Spotify it works for about a minute then the song starts skipping and the app crashes and the restarts. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and turning my phone on and off. I don’t know what else to try and spotify’s cu...

• Every time I open Spotify it works for about a minute then the song starts skipping and the app crashes and the restarts. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and turning my phone on and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops playing music when publicity on a Web page pops

Spotify stops playing when publicity pops up in a Web page that im reading. Can i avoid this in any way? I have an i phone 5 s

• Spotify stops playing when publicity pops up in a Web page that im reading. Can i avoid this in any way?  I have an i phone 5 s
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps pausing repeatedly

When I use Spotify on the iPhone 6s, through Bluetooth in my car (while it is plugged into charge), it continuously pauses and plays itself for 5 seconds and then pauses and plays for 5 seconds until eventually just pausing and stops playing altogeth...

• When I use Spotify on the iPhone 6s, through Bluetooth in my car (while it is plugged into charge), it continuously pauses and plays itself for 5 seconds and then pauses and plays for 5 seconds until...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Playlist Suddenly Deletes All Downloaded Files

OK Im on Win10 and Android. I have a playlist with approx 2000 files in it. I set it to offline and all is good. Then suddenly, next time I go to play it, all the downloaded/offline files are not longer available (no green arrow) and I have to f*ck a...

• Regular
  • OK Im on Win10 and Android.   I have a playlist with approx 2000 files in it.     I set it to offline and all is good.   Then suddenly, next time I go to play it, all t...
  • Tman1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cover Art Won't Display in my vehicle

I have an iPhone 6 and recently deleted that dreadful U2 album from iTunes. Ever since then, Spotify album art won't show up on the display in my vehicle any time I plug in my phone to the USB port in my car. I'm running iOS 11.1.2. I've already trie...

• I have an iPhone 6 and recently deleted that dreadful U2 album from iTunes. Ever since then, Spotify album art won't show up on the display in my vehicle any time I plug in my phone to the USB port i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album View within Artist View

Hi Guys,Please somebody enable the Albums View within the Artists View...At the moment, if I want to listen to a certain song of a certain album I need to go through ALL the songs of the artist, while if the songs were grouped by Albums within the Ar...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys, Please somebody enable the Albums View within the Artists View... At the moment, if I want to listen to a certain song of a certain album I need to go through ALL the songs of the artist, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Album view
    Artists View
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Can't delete a song from Playlist

I am a new iPad user and installed Spotify last night. I added a song to a playlist, but when I clicked on the three dots there's no option to delete the song from a playlist. I see it on my Android phone tho. I'm on iOS 11, if that matters.

• Regular
  • I am a new iPad user and installed Spotify last night.  I added a song to a playlist, but when I clicked on the three dots there's no option to delete the song from a playlist.  I see it on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All albums un-downloaded after new phone

Every time I get a new phone I transfer all my data to the new phone but Spotify always un-downloads my albums. So I have to go to every single album and force the downloads which takes me ages because I have so many albums. At the moment it’s saying...

• Every time I get a new phone I transfer all my data to the new phone but Spotify always un-downloads my albums. So I have to go to every single album and force the downloads which takes me ages becau...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify vertified

How can I make my Spotify account verified; I have copied my Spotify url link but it says couldn’t find me as a artist.

• How can I make my Spotify account verified; I have copied my Spotify url link but it says couldn’t find me as a artist.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

an error occurred on Search

Hey, i created a premium family account and installed the app on my iPhone 7. I do have enough memory free.Tried todelete the app, reinstall - nothingdelete the app, restart iphone, reinstall - nothingswiched off the wifi, started the app, switched o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   i created a premium family account and installed the app on my iPhone 7. I do have enough memory free. Tried to delete the app, reinstall - nothing delete the app, restart iphone, re...
  • juergen1978
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Behind the Lyrics IPad support

Please! Give us the coolness that is Behind The Lyrics on iPad!!

• Please! Give us the coolness that is Behind The Lyrics on iPad!!
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Having issues turning off shuffle function on Spotify free

Hi having issues switching off shuffle function , tried most suggestions I go to queue and can’t find a clear queue function any routes seems to take me to premium subscription page

• Visitor
  • Hi having issues switching off shuffle function , tried most suggestions I go to queue and can’t  find a clear queue function  any routes seems to take me to premium subscription page 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why the PC client on-screen controls change? move em back to bottom left!

Bom dia. Senhores por algum motivo nao consigo selecionar para ouvir as musicas Minha essencia- Thiago Brado e Fogo Abrasador - Comunidade Catolica Shalom. Poderia me auxiliar?Desde ja agrato pela atencao.

• Bom dia.   Senhores por algum motivo nao consigo selecionar para ouvir as musicas Minha essencia- Thiago Brado e Fogo Abrasador - Comunidade Catolica Shalom.   Poderia me auxiliar?...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes