Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Higher quality streaming = more battery drain?

Curious cause i’m Of the opinion that the higher the quality of streaming, the more the data from your phone downloads to play. Yes I do stream consistently on the “extreme” option. I’m also using an iPhone 7 Plus on iOS 11.

• Casual Listener
  • Curious cause i’m Of the opinion that the higher the quality of streaming, the more the data from your phone downloads to play. Yes I do stream consistently on the “extreme” option. I’m also using an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My main device( iphone) is in offline mode. Please remove other phones

Hello, can you please help me? I dont have my old phones and i cant register my ios mobile to listen music. Please removes the other devices( expect not pc).

• Hello, can you please help me? I dont have my old phones and i cant register my ios mobile to listen music. Please removes the other devices( expect not pc).
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't download on my iPhone

I had spotify on my phone but deleted it by mistake and I've tried 15 times to download it again and it won't download. Help please. I love Spotify normally.

• I had spotify on my phone but deleted it by mistake and I've tried 15 times to download it again and it won't download. Help please. I love Spotify normally. 
  • krlars
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Not able to login to app on Iphone 7plus

I just recently upgraded to the iphone 7plus, however when I go to login to my spotify app it won't let me even click on the "login" button. Has anyone else had this issue, or know of a way to fix this? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I just recently upgraded to the iphone 7plus, however when I go to login to my spotify app it won't let me even click on the "login" button. Has anyone else had this issue, or know of a way to fix th...
  • SamanthaT
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won’t download on my phone

I don’t know why, but every time I try to download it again, it won’t let me. It worked perfectly before...

• Casual Listener
  • I don’t know why, but every time I try to download it again, it won’t let me. It worked perfectly before...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wont play next song even if the song is downloaded

Hey, I have Spotify premium, and sometimes on certain playlists that I’ve downloaded, songs won’t play, and they won’t go to the next song, the music will stop at 1 second left. I’ve tried logging out, restarting my phone, and deleting the app. Pleas...

• Hey, I have Spotify premium, and sometimes on certain playlists that I’ve downloaded, songs won’t play, and they won’t go to the next song, the music will stop at 1 second left. I’ve tried logging ou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Saved music to playlist

Is there a way to move music from my saved songs into a playlist without selecting them one by one? I have a lot of music to move and that would take a very long time.

• Is there a way to move music from my saved songs into a playlist without selecting them one by one? I have a lot of music to move and that would take a very long time. 
  • mbpiot99
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot play local files on my iphone, they don't even show up

I recently bought songs from itunes that weren't available on spotify. They appeared instantly in my "local files" section on my spotify and I added them to a playlist. I then dowloaded the playlist on my computer so I could listen offline. When I go...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently bought songs from itunes that weren't available on spotify. They appeared instantly in my "local files" section on my spotify and I added them to a playlist. I then dowloaded the playlist ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Syncing Saved Albums across all devices

Hi folksI have a pretty simple question - how do you save albums, and sync them across all devices?For example I've saved Album A to my PC, but it isn't syncing to be saved on my iPhone. I'd like all devices to have the same albums saved, without hav...

• Hi folks I have a pretty simple question - how do you save albums, and sync them across all devices? For example I've saved Album A to my PC, but it isn't syncing to be saved on my iPhone. I'd ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

30 minutes of ad-free music still not working?

Currently using an iPhone 6, latest iOS as of March 30 2017, same with version of Spotify. I've been watching the video ads all the way through, and yet I'll still get ads less then 30 mins after, an average of 15 minutes, but sometimes right after t...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently using an iPhone 6, latest iOS as of March 30 2017, same with version of Spotify. I've been watching the video ads all the way through, and yet I'll still get ads less then 30 mins after, an...
  • Galatians1v3-5
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

An error occurred...

These past two weeks my spotify has not been able to connect in any section except "Your Library" and only shows "An error occurred." I have checked many times on my iPhone and online if the device is offline and it is not. I have turned off my wifi,...

• These past two weeks my spotify has not been able to connect in any section except "Your Library" and only shows "An error occurred." I have checked many times on my iPhone and online if the device i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn’t contiune music

Hi! When I’m during listening music on my iPhone music stopa when I turn on YouTube video, camera, siri, etc. , what’s ok. But when i turn off siri, YouTube video has ended, etc. Music won’t play - playback position bar is moving, but I can’t hear an...

• Hi!  When I’m during listening music on my iPhone music stopa when I turn on YouTube video, camera, siri,  etc. , what’s ok. But when i turn off siri, YouTube  video has ended, etc. M...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist listing not readable - after reload to new phone

We changed my wifes phone ( iPhone 5s to IPhone 6 ) - some of the playlists look like the picture - all listing writern over eachother - how can we fix it - It look ok on the IPAD .I deleted the app and loaded it again - didnt change anything - hope ...

• We changed my wifes phone ( iPhone 5s to IPhone 6 ) - some of the playlists look like the picture - all listing writern over eachother - how can we fix it - It look ok on the IPAD . I deleted the ap...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

finding synced local files on IOS

I have synced songs from my PC into one of my playlists so i can listen to them offline but they dont appear on my iPhone 6 playlists and i dont know why

• Casual Listener
  • I have synced songs from my PC into one of my playlists so i can listen to them offline but they dont appear on my iPhone 6 playlists and i dont know why
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Add

I get 5 adds in 25 minuets, how did I get 5 adds in 25 min when it’s most be 1?

• I get 5 adds in 25 minuets, how did I get 5 adds in 25 min when it’s most be 1?
  • Jollof
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Skipping songs, pausing, fast forwarding, stopping and starting again on the iPhone 6

My Spotify won’t stop skipping songs etc, it changes songs and won’t stop stopping and starting again. I also pay premium for this service and this is absolutely ridiculous. I have tried logging in and out and nothing has happened . My phone restored...

• My Spotify won’t stop skipping songs etc, it changes songs and won’t stop stopping and starting again. I also pay premium for this service and this is absolutely ridiculous. I have tried logging in a...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Song: New Perspective by P!ATD unavaliable?

Hello all, so I just went through and put a lot of my old favorite songs on my Spotify music list but when I remembered one of my all-time favorites and searched for it, I couldn't find it. The name never popped up so I guessed maybe it's just not on...

• Hello all, so I just went through and put a lot of my old favorite songs on my Spotify music list but when I remembered one of my all-time favorites and searched for it, I couldn't find it. The ...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

My music stopping

My music is stopping and playing when I do nothing, also Siri will activate randomly. I have updated Spotify and the software. And I also have restarted my phone. What now?

• My music is stopping and playing when I do nothing, also Siri will  activate randomly. I have updated Spotify and the software. And I also have restarted my phone. What now?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Repeat button keeps getting turned on

somehow the repeat function keeps getting turned on even though I never use it or ever touch that part of the screen. I have deleted and downloaded the app again and it is still happening

• Roadie
  • somehow the repeat function keeps getting turned on even though I never use it or ever touch that part of the screen. I have deleted and downloaded the app again and it is still happening
  • tommy1rx
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes