Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Eminem the kids uncensored version

Eminem the kids uncensored version

On the Marshall Mathers lp there is no uncensored version of the song the kids was just wondering if this was an error or something like that
8 Replies

Hey @Will_ponsoldt 

Welcome and thank you for posting in the Spotify community. Hope to seeyou around 🙂

Where possible we'll upload both versions of tracks/albums. Of course this comes down to what is made available to us. You can find out more about this here.

In regards to this Eminem track, is this the one you were looking for: Eminem – The Kids

Hope that helps 😉

Huh when I open that link I see the song, but when I open that link and have it show me it on the app it says the song is unavailable. Any idea why that would be

Hey

Thanks for reaching back to me.

Just to check, you are able to now locate the track but it isn't playing. Is that correct? Are you able to send us the Spotify URI to the track? I'll take a look this end for you.

Thanks in advance.

I can only see the track when I open that link.
After I click the song as if to play it, it takes me to the spotify iPhone app which says the song is unavailable

I would also like the uncensored version of the kids. Even when I click on that link spotify says that song is unavailable. Can spotify give it to me or something

When I click on the song you put on the page it brings to spotify and I can't play the song. Can you please fix this?

Screenshot (1).png

Bro the uncensored version is a lot more better, why there gotta be an error, there is no error

Suggested posts