Entire listening session clearing suddenly

Plan

Premium

Device

iPhone 12

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

I have been using Spotify for years, and a strange problem has just started happening. I'm used to scrolling through the Next From: Liked Songs list during my listening session and skipping right to a different song, and would often skip to the last song that shows in the current lineup to show the next batch of songs. However, a week or two ago, at random, when I'd tap on one of the last songs displayed in the list at that time, it would close the entire listening session and have to start it all over again (hopefully the wording makes sense). It never did this before until of recent and it's got me really confused on why it would just start occurring. If anyone knows what I could do (I already tried deleting and reinstalling the app), I would greatly appreciate it.

1 Reply

Hey @GamerGurl36,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

It sounds like you've tried couple of things already, but let's try some more troubleshooting.

Could you try switching networks to see if that makes any difference for you? For example if you're using 5G, change it to Wi-Fi and vice versa.

We'd also like you to test this with a different account. If a family member has a Spotify account, it could be a good idea to ask them to log in on your device to see if the app behaves the same way.

In case it does, we'd appreciate it if you share the exact Spotify version of the device you're using, as well as a couple of screenshots (or a quick video) of the issue.

Let us know how it goes. 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts