Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Equaliser found for ios spotify

Equaliser found for ios spotify

Check out this app I've just found .
Soundfocus supports spotify premium.
I've used it a few times and it's quite good.
Post here if u like it or not.
9 Replies

Thanks for the tip. I tried it out and it was pretty sweet,

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

SoundFocus does not work for stored/downloaded music on the iPhone. Only on-line. This is my experience. Or is there any setting I am doing wrong? Also: where is the left/right ear tuning?

@Arsenal-rule wrote:

Yeah I mean it's ok.. but the streaming was all jumpy for me (possibly due to internet connection) and its just.. not spotify! 

I can't betray Spotify by using it through a 3rd party app.. how hard can it be to just make an equaliser for the phone version?

spotify:user:barbaloot:playlist:65prcb4SDSBYQmeATaDp1y

Hallo guys, there exists an equalizer app for spotify in the IOS app-store. This IOS application is named "soundfocus" and it works perfectly together with spotify  but in spotify onlinemode only. That means, songs downloaded with spotify onto your i-device cannot be equalized offline using this app. Music stored via iTunes in your i-device music library always can be equalized using this app.

Caution:

This app equalizes the incoming sound stream sent from spotify and to be able to perform this, it requires and uses your spotify ID and spotify password to logon to spotify under the cover. Therefore be aware, that this app may be able to use this information for its own purposes, which I'll not insinuate.

Spotify users which have registered spotify together with the t-mobile "music streaming" option in Germany also can use spotify with this soundfocus application and it's excellent equalizer using a mobile connection without having counted the streamed bytes from their free bytes account by the t-mobile provider.

It does not work for stored files on mobile devices. And on iPhone5 is quite buggy. On iPad 3rd gen is fine for streaming. But all this does not solve the missing build-in equalizer on Spotify - or Spotify opens the access to the iTunes equalizer; which would make sense most.

@Arsenal-rule wrote:

This app works great. I only miss the EQ when listening with headphones, so this is a great workaround for that situation. I do wish Spotify would address this problem themselves, but this is much better than nothing. Thanks for highlighting it.

darn i just posted this too, great find!

Another eq, I found was spoteq. It's a bit buggy but I like it. It could do with a few more pre-sets tho.

Spotify Equalizer:
Spotify equaliser is available from 1.5.0 release, available for everyone now from the Apple App Store. Options are inside Settings -> Playback -> Equalizer
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts