Extreme reverts to HQ

Solved!

Extreme reverts to HQ

Garage Band
‎2012-02-11 11:12 AM

Hi, did the iPhone update today but every time I select extreme it just reverts back to HQ

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Extreme reverts to HQ

Garage Band
‎2012-03-16 07:16 AM
And Im pretty sure when it says extreme on streaming it streams at extreme? Does anyone else think streaming is extreme just not syncing?

Edited
‎2012-04-17 08:23 AM

Hey all,

As some of you have already noticed, the new Spotify iOS app - v0.4.24 - is now live in the App Store. The extreme syncing bug should now be fixed, among other things.

So try upgrading and let us know how things go. And thanks for bearing with us while we got to work on this.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
167 Replies

Gig Goer
‎2012-02-11 11:15 AM

same for me as reported in french one min ago

leeheyes wrote:

Hi, did the iPhone update today but every time I select extreme it just reverts back to HQ

Concert Regular
‎2012-02-11 11:34 AM

Same for me, nothing happens when I press re-sync...

Concert Regular
‎2012-02-11 11:47 AM

I reinstalled the whole app, that seems to do the trick =)

Garage Band
‎2012-02-11 11:52 AM

I tried that earlier, didn't work for me

Spotify Legend
‎2012-02-11 12:05 PM

Just had a play around with this. If you press "Don't resync", the sync quality appears to stay as "Extreme".

-----
Airhorn Enthusiast

Garage Band
‎2012-02-11 12:11 PM

But will that be extreme?

Spotify Legend
‎2012-02-11 12:17 PM

Not too sure why it bounces back to High Quality. It might be an idea reinstalling the application first to start afresh with the playlists, selecting "Don't Resync" and then, when the Sync quality remains Extreme, sync some tracks. 

-----
Airhorn Enthusiast

Garage Band
‎2012-02-11 12:23 PM
Trying that now. It'll be my third attempt at reinstalling and resynching everything.

Garage Band
‎2012-02-11 01:41 PM

Doesn't work. Whenever you exit the app it reverts to HQ; regardless of whether you choose to resync or not

SUGGESTED POSTS