Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Favorite artist songs not showing up

Favorite artist songs not showing up

When I click to view my artist none of the songs I have saved show up and when I click the artist it takes me straight to their page. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, still nothing. 

0A536B5C-7C7B-48FC-997B-DDAECCA56F44.png
9 Replies

Hi! I have the same issue on my Iphone SE. This artist page thing has been going on lately and I really don’t like it. For example, I like a lot of music from my fav artists but not all. I want to listen my top songs not every damn song. Spotify, why are you ruining this great app what I’ve been using constantly for 4 years at least? I feel disappointed. 

hey, 

got the same problem on my iPhone, but not on iPad or Mac. Seems to be a bug, and a very annoying one, because that's the main way I listen on Spotify. 
Still it shows me I have downloaded some tracks from that artist, but as well takes me to their Page instead showing my favorite and downloaded ones.

IMG_6616.PNG

I’m having the same problem, it’s really frustrating.. it’s only been since the newest update, but all of the songs or individual albums aren’t showing up when I select an artist in my library. I don’t always like every album, so this feature is really important to me. Hoping it’s just a bug with the newest update? If I select an artist with previously downloaded or liked songs and albums, it just takes me to their artist page instead. If I then select their album or something from the artist page, it still shows it as liked and downloaded but I can’t seem to access only those anymore? 

3A21DF80-19B7-4D15-86F1-5748B12E6131.png
17E663AC-DCEA-452E-A06B-F5D9E9C896B7.png
60F6D1CA-4625-47E3-8093-2EC3F5A89D4F.png

It's not a bug, just Spotify doing nonsense changes and ruining the app..

Man, I hope not and if it is new update nonsense; they need to put it back to the way I was before.

Don't think it's a bug, it has been like this on their desktop app for a while think they finally just rolled it out to phones.

Apparently spotify really hates their customer base. This is probably the dumbest thing they could have done. Their app is now unusable, I'm cancelling my premium, suggest everyone else does the same.

Every time they roll out an update people hate it, they go "oh well F you guys" and continue to do things their end users will hate.

Same problem here!!! It worked for a bit after reinstalling it yesterday and had the songs showing up until i closed the app then reopened it today.

Honestly its the only way i usually would find my favorite music i dont really like using playlists since im pretty picky on what i want to listen to sometimes and I constantly switch it up.

50391968-761D-43D7-A74D-FE2B49AAEA1D.png
DE6A9C28-5E57-4DB7-93D9-5124B061CAA4.png

I’m having this issue also. I’ve deleted my cache, reinstalled the app and after reinstalling it will appear as normal showing the saved songs under each artist until I close and reopen the app and then it goes back to just linking to the artists page.

This only started happening for me yesterday (19/6) 

Hey everyone,

Just jumping in here to confirm that this is  a known issue which we're currently investigating 🔍

If you're experiencing this issue, we'd recommend heading over to this thread and following the instructions in the Status Update.

Thanks - We hope to have good news for you soon!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts