Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Feedback Request: iOS Offline Issues

Solved!

Feedback Request: iOS Offline Issues

Hello everyone! Spotify here.

We are looking into customer reports about issues with offlined playlists on iOS devices (music which is downloaded to your phone so you can play without an internet connection). Our investigation shows that some folks might have experienced some issues with this so we were hoping you could answer some questions to help us diagnose the problem.

1. Have you made a playlist available offline which you could not play without any internet connection?

2. Have you made a playlist available offline which constantly downloads when you start Spotify?

Thanks,
Team Spotify
506 Replies

Same issue for me in terms of songs not showing up in offline mode unless I connect for a moment and then they show up. Ridiculous.

I have just come back to Spotify after using Apple Music (Spotify is better).

Have noticed my playlists that I have made available off line reload someimes is this a fault or have I done something wrong.

Galaxy s3 with 3.5 Gb free. This is really a pain... everyday when I leave for work, I have to sit in my truck for 10 mins turning my data on and off until it finally cooperates with me. I'm waiting for the day I dont have a data booster and have to live a day without music and possibly have to socialize with people... Petrifying! PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi,

Not sure if this is the correct forum to mention but I have noticed that Oh Lord by Jj Thames et al on album Raw Sugar glitches on all my IOS devices at 1:10 on line or off line. - Couldn't see where else to report on Spotify

I am having same problem here, I have just downloaded the app and I started my membership so I can play music offline but this wont let me, it just appear that the songs are downloaded but when i try to play it ... it just doesnt work, so I have to turn on my data... so I hope this can be solved now, because what is the point on becoming premium if it asks you for data anyway

I do have my account set to play offline but i dont have anything constantly downloading.

After months of no issues whatsoever...I noticed that some of my local files were deleting themselves from my phone again, and they've stay grayed out, regardless of what I try to do to get them back where they belong.  I just deleted the app from my phone and re-downloaded it to see if that would help like it used to.

It only made things worse.  Now all of my local files have been deleted from my phone, and they seem to be staying deleted.

What.  Gives.  Spotify, I pay you $11 a month to work properly.  Get it together.

"my mind is in my work, but my heart is on the dance floor."

Suggested posts