Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Follow button not visible on iphone5

Solved!

Follow button not visible on iphone5

Hi - I'm developing a website and want to include a "Follow" button. I've created the iframe code from the Spotify site and applied it to the development website. It seems to work as expected on the major desktop browsers and on the iPad. On the iphone it's not visible at all

Does anyone have any thoughts on why that might be the case? I'm using iOS 7.0.4 on the iPhone.

The website I'm developing is at location: http://dev.russellsinclair.co.uk and the Spotify "Follow" button should appear to the right of the social icons in the black area below the slide show. On the iphone there are 2 regions shaded green and yellow. The button should appear in the yellow region.

Thanks for any ideas

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello!

I just noticed something haha :P. When you use "Private" browsing mode in safari it does not show up, but when you are using the normal non-private mode, it shows up 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hello!

I visited your webpage on my iPhone and i your follow button is visible for me 🙂
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

Hi Christoffer - thanks for having a look.

That's strange as I don't see it - all I see is an empty space where I'd expect the button to be. Ok on ipad just not the phone.
Marked as solution

Hello!

I just noticed something haha :P. When you use "Private" browsing mode in safari it does not show up, but when you are using the normal non-private mode, it shows up 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Tried that Josh and you're right 🙂 interesting i most say
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

Hi Josh - THATS IT!!!!!

thanks very much for taking the time to solve this for me - it's been driving me nuts. Fantastic!

Suggested posts