Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Friends' playlists don't appear

Solved!

Friends' playlists don't appear

Except for the 3 best followed playlists, the playlists of friends don't seem to appear at their profiles in my Spotify app. It says 0 playlists (while I know the friend jn question has way more playlists published;) followers are being displayed correctly.
I haven't checked if it works at the PC yet, but I guess it will go without problems there.
Anyone else experiencing this problem/knows a solution?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Never mind. It seems it was a bug in the release, after this update the problem seems to have been fixed.
Thanks for the help

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Are you sure your friends made their playlists public?

By default, playlists created on Spotify are automatically private. See my screenshot below, @thijsje1515 

Cheers mate.

Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Screen Shot 2014-06-26 at 10.35.03 pm.png

Yes, before this I was always able to go to their playlists, they were public. The friend I was talking about even checked it for me.
Plus it happens at my own account aswell, I can't access the playlists at my own profile just as I can't with others.
This is only if I go to my own profile ofcourse, everything is visible in the app itself.
Marked as solution

Never mind. It seems it was a bug in the release, after this update the problem seems to have been fixed.
Thanks for the help

Suggested posts