Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Getting spotify premium on Iphone not working

Solved!

Getting spotify premium on Iphone not working

My Question or Issue

I have subscribed for a premium account on my macbook which seems to be working fine, but I am unable to download the app on my iphone SE5.

Several years ago I downloaded the free version with a different email account on the iphone and it only offers me that possibility - free version with my old email account. I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling it but it doesn't work. Help would be welcome!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Sushila1, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Can you let me know what iPhone model you have exactly? Also, let me know the software version you're running on that device. You can find this by going to Settings > General > About. 

Additionally, to confirm - when you download the app, it automatically logs you in using the free account? If so, could you try logging out following these steps?

Looking out for your reply! 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Sushila1, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Can you let me know what iPhone model you have exactly? Also, let me know the software version you're running on that device. You can find this by going to Settings > General > About. 

Additionally, to confirm - when you download the app, it automatically logs you in using the free account? If so, could you try logging out following these steps?

Looking out for your reply! 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Many thanks, this worked!

Hey @Sushila1,

You're welcome! I'm happy to hear everything is back on track. If you need help in the future, don't hesitate to start a topic and the Community will be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts