Premium Duo

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 8 Plus

Operating System

iOS 14

My Question or Issue

Sorry if my tags and layout are weird, first time posting on here haha. I've been using the Group Session feature with my boyfriend a lot since we can't always be together and the last few nights it's been playing completely different songs on his end from what it's playing on mine. Does anybody know how to fix this? It's really frustrating having to stop and keep making new sessions.

2 Replies

Hey there @angelicgoth,

Thank you for your post here in the Community.

In this case we suggest that he perform a clean reinstall. This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

If that doesn't do the trick - can he log in with another account - such as a friend's or a family member's and try to see if the issue persist?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you are having the same problem that I am having but I am also happy to hear that you also encountered this since it will serves as a validation of an ongoing issue with Spotify Group Session. Please check out my post and the steps I have done so far. Hoping for this issue to be resolved soon:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/iOS-iPhone-iPad/Syncing-issue-with-Spotify-Group-Session/m-p/510533... 

Suggested posts