Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Hidden Queue Notifications

Hidden Queue Notifications

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone X

Operating System

iOS 14-15

My Question or Issue

Not sure if this is intentional or not but ever since the Spotify update a while ago that that changed the way the notification for successfully queuing a song looks to having a white background and such, while it is already more difficult to notice the notification since it is now at the very bottom of the screen instead of the middle where it used to be, there is the additional problem that if I search for a song (as in I need to type on my phone so the on screen keyboard is present), if I swipe to queue the song, the keyboard covers this notification so I honestly have no way of telling if I actually queued the song or not. It’s been driving me crazy for a while.

C9884A19-25C3-44C2-8F47-10B888BA42D9.png
1 Reply

Hey @Joebasjr,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community!

We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with this experience with the queue notifications after the latest updates of your Spotify app. We’ll be sure to let the right folks know about this happening for you.

At the moment we're not able to provide you with a timeframe for a reply with more details, but we can recommend keeping the app updated, so you won't miss any fixes being pushed in the meantime. We're always aiming to improve our features, so we hope you’ll continue to use Spotify and find it gets better in the future.

Thanks again for your time and effort. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts