Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I can DELETE an account on spotify

How do I can DELETE an account on spotify

Hey,I really need your help,I had an account wich I used,that account was synchronized with facebook,but today I create a new account beacause I wanted to listen my playlist on "premium" but accidentally I conected this account with my facebook,so both of my accounts were connected with my facebook at the same time,and now I can't log in with my old account,and I want to delete the new one because I don't have anything there,and it's using my e-mail,I want to delete it definitely for at least use my e-mail to create another one with facebook, by the way I disconnect the new account of my facebook,but it's using my e-mail,SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE I already did the steps of "deleting" an account and then spotify sent me a e-mail saying that I should ask for help here and it didn't say anything about deleting my account or no,I'm so sad,please someone help me
1 Reply

Hi and welcome to the community!

Don't panic! You need to contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

They can delete your account.

Suggested posts