Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I clear my entire queue on iPhone?

Solved!

How do I clear my entire queue on iPhone?

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

iPhone X

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

I inadvertently added my entire ‘Liked Songs’ playlist to the queue (around 4000 songs!!). How can I clear the whole list? The only help I’ve found online tells me how to remove individual songs, which is far from ideal with so many songs. I’m using the app on my iPhone X. Any help appreciated!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @RussellGarland,     

Help’s here!   

There's currently no particular Spotify feature allowing users to clear the queue at once. However, the best way to reset it is by clicking on the last track in the queue and playing it. This will make your queue empty. 

It's also worth checking this idea and supporting it by clicking on the +VOTE button. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas workIt’s also worth knowing that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @RussellGarland,     

Help’s here!   

There's currently no particular Spotify feature allowing users to clear the queue at once. However, the best way to reset it is by clicking on the last track in the queue and playing it. This will make your queue empty. 

It's also worth checking this idea and supporting it by clicking on the +VOTE button. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas workIt’s also worth knowing that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions

Thanks so much, that’s done the job! 

Suggested posts