Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I get the 7 day trial for spotify premium

Solved!

How do I get the 7 day trial for spotify premium

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Normally you should get it when you've become an member of Spotify. Are you sure your account is new?

When you go to https://spotify.com/account/overview does the 'invoice' page say anything about it?

When you try the upgrade page, does it mention something about trial premium?

View solution in original post

38 Replies

Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Normally you should get it when you've become an member of Spotify. Are you sure your account is new?

When you go to https://spotify.com/account/overview does the 'invoice' page say anything about it?

When you try the upgrade page, does it mention something about trial premium?

No it doesn't when I open the link and click on premium it just says monthly payment and yes I do have a new account

Where does it say that when you become a member

My sister did her account on an laptop and she says it dosent work by her but everytime i click on the link you gave us nothing happens. What do I do about it?

Sincerly
Shanacookie16

@shanacookie16 

The 7 day free trial is only offered in the mobile apps.

However, if you are on the computer you can sign up for the 30 day free trial by linking a credit card here:

https://www.spotify.com/premium

Just be sure to cancel 2 days prior to the trial ending so you don't get charged.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have made a new account and I want to try out the seven day trial

I need so bad

Same!! But it isn't working!

i have spotify on android with a new spotify account (not through Facebook) - i dont get the 7 day offer! how do i resolve this?

same

It's not giving got that easy it either shows up or it does not but you can try singing u for rockstar see if that works  

I don't get any brb

When I go to the website for the account overview it doesn't show anything about the 7 day free trial my sister got it a couple months ago no problem but I can't find it anywhere and I really need it for my plane flight.😠😠

You can do this if your account is new

Usually will trigger if you find a premium feature

it usually pops up while youre playing music and trying to skip for the 7th time, or when you try to use a spotify premium feature.

So, I'm on an iPhone 5s and every time I go to a premium option via. offer, it just says "You discovered a Premium feature! You must have a Premium subscription to unlock it." It always says that and no matter what, it doesn't give me a 7 day free trial or something like that. Any idea on that situation ?
IMG_3435.PNG

Yeah I have the mobile version and it ONLY offers the 30 day trial version. I have an android. My friend and I both have new accounts, and she got it but I can't. Is there a place, or link I can get to just get the SEVEN DAY free trial?

How do i the 7 day trial for spotify premium

Suggested posts