Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I read the lyrics when I find myself on this screen (cover art not clickable)?

Solved!

How do I read the lyrics when I find myself on this screen (cover art not clickable)?

image.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi andreags4! 🙂
There aren't actually any lyrics built into Spotify right now and album art does not have any functionality.
The one feature that showcases lyrics on some songs is called "Behind The Lyrics."
If a track is supported, there will be facts about the song as well as some lyrics interspersed while you listen.

You can toggle this feature in Playback settings and it will automatically run while the song is playing on your screen.
Hope this helps! 😄

View solution in original post

Capture.PNG
3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi andreags4! 🙂
There aren't actually any lyrics built into Spotify right now and album art does not have any functionality.
The one feature that showcases lyrics on some songs is called "Behind The Lyrics."
If a track is supported, there will be facts about the song as well as some lyrics interspersed while you listen.

You can toggle this feature in Playback settings and it will automatically run while the song is playing on your screen.
Hope this helps! 😄

Capture.PNG

Oh ok I thought Genius Lyrics was available in all the songs. Thank you.

Sure thing! 🙂
And yes, lyrics used to be an option quite some time ago.
I know it's an active idea to bring them back though, so feel free to vote on the idea here! The more votes an idea gets the more likely Spotify will implement in future releases.
Have a good one!

Suggested posts