Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 36 likes

kkbox playlist divert to spotify

hello everyone i am a kkbox user whon want to transfer to spotify.kkbox is a app famous in asiabut didnt have such many edm or english songs in spotify when i use spotify i found some question.my playlist in kkbox cant divert to spotifymy playlist in...

• hello everyone i am a kkbox user whon want to transfer to spotify. kkbox is a app famous in asia but didnt have such many edm or english songs in spotify  when i use spotify i found some ques...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify freezes at the beginning of an ad.

My standard Spotify account has started to freeze at the beginning of an ad. Since yesterday 12/1/18. Cannot get anything to release it except rebooting iPad. Very annoying. Happens every 30 mins.

• Visitor
  • My standard Spotify account has started to freeze at the beginning of an ad. Since yesterday 12/1/18. Cannot get anything to release it except rebooting iPad. Very annoying. Happens every 30 mins.&nb...
  • CC189
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No "Available offline" button in my screen

Hi, I would like to listen offline, but I cannot find a "Available offline" button in my screen. Any suggestions where to look? I have upgraded my free account to premium a week ago. Thanks, Jurgen

• Hi,   I would like to listen offline, but I cannot find a "Available offline" button in my screen.   Any suggestions where to look?   I have upgraded my free account to premium a...
  • Bazzle50
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family - how does the "family" log in?

I bought the Premium for Family. My son has a previous account but I bought the Premium. The email was sent to him that asks him to accept the invitation, but it asks him to log in. He tried using my login ID and password, but doesnt' work. How can h...

• I bought the Premium for Family.  My son has a previous account but I bought the Premium.  The email was sent to him that asks him to accept the invitation, but it asks him to log in. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ringtone for iphone takes place of song

(First off please move this topic to appropriate thread as couldn't post in issues.) I want to listen to 'Enter Sandman' by Metallica however can only listen to a 21 second segment of the song, the chorus. This is the same segment I have recently sav...

• Regular
  • (First off please move this topic to appropriate thread as couldn't post in issues.)   I want to listen to 'Enter Sandman' by Metallica however can only listen to a 21 second segment of the so...
  • saanikakumar
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

music playing but no sound iphone SE

since yesterday my spotify on my iphone SE tells me its playing the music i selected.. but there s no sound.. i deleted and downloaded the app again and restarted my phone too. on the computer everything s fine.

• Casual Listener
  • since yesterday my spotify on my iphone SE tells me its playing the music i selected.. but there s no sound.. i deleted and downloaded the app again and restarted my phone too. on the computer everyt...
  • discord-317
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist songs not playing

Basically, I see the list of songs on my playlists but i cannot play any of them. I have already updated the app and rebooted the iphone 5s. Any help? Thanks

• Basically, I see the list of songs on my playlists but i cannot play any of them. I have already updated the app and rebooted the iphone 5s. Any help? Thanks
  • smits34
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why the 1st playlist of my channel doesn't show up?

Hi! I have 4 playlsits in my channel, but as one enters in the profile via Iphone, the first one just automatically goes up and just shows the other 3. as you see in the picture. can this be fixed in this device? is that happening to the rest? thanks...

iphone.jpg
  • Hi!   I have 4 playlsits in my channel, but as one enters in the profile via Iphone, the first one just automatically goes up and just shows the other 3. as you see in the picture. can this be...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving Local Files from Window machine to iPhone

I am having the worst time getting my local files over to my iPhone from my laptop. I’ve tried tethering, same wifi network, everything I can think of. Can someone help me?

• Casual Listener
  • I am having the worst time getting my local files over to my iPhone from my laptop.  I’ve tried tethering, same wifi network, everything I can think of. Can someone help me?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App iphone

I have been unable tonconnect through the app, it says I can only use spotify 14 days abroad... I am in my house!!! Help!

• I have been unable tonconnect through the app, it says I can only use spotify 14 days abroad... I am in my house!!! Help!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to play any Song

Hello, Description Did someone faced the issue that suddenly he cannot play anymore Songs/Discover/Radio on iPhone? I already did removed the Application, tried over different network and still doesn't work but everything is fine on the Web Player ve...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Description Did someone faced the issue that suddenly he cannot play anymore Songs/Discover/Radio on iPhone? I already did removed the Application, tried over different network ...
  • Rupetegarcia
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Play all playlists in a playlist/folder gone?

Have a playlist/folder with each years favorite music from 2010 up till 2017 and I usually just go into the playlist and choose "play all" at the top, and it'll just play/shuffel all of the songs inside playlist 2010 through 2017. When I was going to...

• Have a playlist/folder with each years favorite music from 2010 up till 2017 and I usually just go into the playlist and choose "play all" at the top, and it'll just play/shuffel all of the songs ins...
  • hud3728
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 44 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 44 likes

Spotify can't download all tracks

Hi, I've a premium user account and an iPhone 6 64gb, in Spotify, in my music > song, i tick the "unavailable offline" switch, so all my songs should be downloaded and available offline. When I did that, Spotify start downloading all songs (about 500...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I've a premium user account and an iPhone 6 64gb, in Spotify, in my music > song, i tick the "unavailable offline" switch, so all my songs should be downloaded and available offline. When...
  • 1Ahava
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Control Center on iOS 11

Hello all, I updated to iOS 11 last night, and with the control center changes that came along, I can’t seem to use the pause/play button from the control center. The button is grayed out as if it’s been disabled. The previous and next buttons work f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all,   I updated to iOS 11 last night, and with the control center changes that came along, I can’t seem to use the pause/play button from the control center.    The button i...
  • Farisfox
  • 58 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 58 replies
  • 0 likes

Button to disable ”Behind the lyrics” doesn’t work.

As title. The button that supposedly disables genius’ “behind the lyrics” does absolutely nothing at all. Have tried restarting the app and whatnot, but it certainly doesn’t change anything, behind the lyrics is still there. Super annoying.

• As title. The button that supposedly disables genius’ “behind the lyrics” does absolutely nothing  at all. Have tried restarting the app and whatnot, but it certainly doesn’t change anything, be...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    Genius
    iOS
    lyrics
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue swipe won’t work offline

Whenever I go offline on iPhone , I lose the ability to swipe right and add a song to the queue (except for rare occasions when I can get a few swipes in before it no longer works). Once I go online again, the swipe right to queue works fine but is t...

• Whenever I go offline on iPhone , I lose the ability to swipe right and add a song to the queue (except for rare occasions when I can get a few swipes in before it no longer works). Once I go online ...
  • Klaxstar
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

iPhone 8, Spotify pausing with snapchat notifactions.

I have an iPhone 8 (not X) and ever time I receive a snapchat message, my Spotify pauses. I’ve tried going offline, the music still pauses. I have tried turning off my snapchat notifications, and when I check why the music has paused it’s because I g...

• I have an iPhone 8 (not X) and ever time I receive a snapchat message, my Spotify pauses. I’ve tried going offline, the music still pauses. I have tried turning off my snapchat notifications, and whe...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Music turns off when receiving a snap

Every time I get a snap from someone while listening to music, it goes on pause... anyone with a solution??

• Every time I get a snap from someone while listening to music, it goes on pause... anyone with a solution??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t access playlists on iPhone 7s

Hi. When I go to my library, I can only see the playlist tab if I manually drag the screen down, and it doesn’t respond when I tap it. It doesn’t appear on its own (screen shot attached). Help!

• Hi.  When I go to my library, I can only see the playlist tab if I manually drag the screen down, and it doesn’t respond when I tap it.  It doesn’t appear on its own (screen shot attached)....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes