Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem on default volume level when using spotify connect on iOS devices with Naim Uniti Star

Problem on default volume level when using spotify connect on iOS devices with Naim Uniti Star

Hi 

I am using spotify connect on my iOS devices to communicate with Naim Uniti Star.  I found that the volume level would be set as over 70% despite the volume level set at whatever level.  I was stocked by the extremely loud sound volume and it really harmful to my speaker system.  I have tried to tune the volume down on either iOS devices and Uniti Star, the volume level would boosted to over 70% once I touch on the volume bar no matter what is the current level it is.  Interestingly, if I have changed the connection mode as google cast on spotify, all matters go with expected behaviour.  May I know if anyway to tune down the default volume?  I am sure my speaker system will be destoryed if keep using spotify along with it.

5 Replies

Have you tried reconnecting it? If you did and it doesn't work, you should try to connect spotify with your speaker on desktop.

Hi Hangie 

Yes, I did try to logout and re-login and reconnect the Naim but problem still persisted.  Do you meant using desktop version, instead of handheld one, would be the only way to handle this?

Best regards

Dordor 

I am not sure, I never had the problem though. (with my jbl speaker) Guess you just have to use the desktop neither another device that doesn't have the problem.

Cincerly,

Hangie

Hello,
Have you tried limit the volume inside iPhone (iOS) Preference?

Yes, tried but no luck.

Eventually, I have reset the Naim and gave up the connection via SpotifyConnect.

Suggested posts