Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Shuffle Not Working When Connected to my 2015 Mazda CX-5

I have recently noticed that when I am connected to my vehicle via bluetooth, spotify rufuses to shuffle my library. This issue has only recently started happening as I was previously able to shuffle my library while connected to my car.

• Casual Listener
  • I have recently noticed that when I am connected to my vehicle via bluetooth, spotify rufuses to shuffle my library.  This issue has only recently started happening as I was previously able to s...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify KEEPS ON logging me out of my iPhone and deleting all my offline songs

This problem has happened it seems to thousands of users and has happened to me dozens of times and nothing is done I pay premium subscription and then have to keep paying heavy data costs to re-download all the songs that Spotify keeps deleting off ...

• Casual Listener
  • This problem has happened it seems to thousands of users and has happened to me dozens of times and nothing is done    I pay premium subscription and then have to keep paying heavy data c...
  • Talamai
  • 3 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 17 likes

Questiono premium family

I started a premium lfamily plan, but 2 data later its cancel, i dont know why, i read something that the payment cant be done with a credit card, is it right? Im using credit card to do the payment, otherwise i have no ideia the reason

• I started a premium lfamily plan, but 2 data later its cancel, i dont know why, i read something that the payment cant be done with a credit card, is it right? Im using credit card to do the payment,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music stops playing?

Hello, whenever my screen goes black my music stops playing, and when i use another app or just even go to my home screen it stops playing. Can anyone help me?

• Regular
  • Hello, whenever my screen goes black my music stops playing, and when i use another app or just even go to my home screen it stops playing. Can anyone help me?
  • Styrmirpals
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Download Speed Issue

For some reason over the last few days it's taking over an hour to download a song on my iPhone 6s, it used to be fine, I have 200mb fast internet, songs used to download instantly. I have tried removing and reinstalling the app and various troublesh...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason over the last few days it's taking over an hour to download a song on my iPhone 6s, it used to be fine, I have 200mb fast internet, songs used to download instantly. I have tried remo...
  • elibailey55
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline trouble

I have the Premium package and I can only play songs if I’m connected to WiFi. If I turn my WiFi off I can’t listen to anything! It tells me to download but i don’t want to download songs l. It says I have to go online and that Spotify is Offline. He...

• Visitor
  • I have the Premium package and I can only play songs if I’m connected to WiFi. If I turn my WiFi off I can’t listen to anything! It tells me to download but i don’t want to download songs l. It says ...
  • naomikaths
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

hola tengo Spotify premium y en mi playlist no puedo cambiar ni pausar las canciones tengo iPhone. Ayuda

• hola tengo Spotify premium y en mi playlist no puedo cambiar ni pausar las canciones tengo iPhone. Ayuda
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Text laying over each other. Hard to read

It looks as if two screens are displaying at once making the text very hard to reach in the search screen. I have deleted and reinstalled with no improvement. On iPhone 8.

• It looks as if two screens are displaying at once making the text very hard to reach in the search screen. I have deleted and reinstalled with no improvement. On iPhone 8. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music stops after 1 second.

I recently updated my IPhone 6S to the latest version of iOS (11.2.1). Ever since, a lot of my music won’t play properly. I’m pretty sure it’s only music I imported from my iTunes library. Whenever one of the imported songs is next it queue, the curr...

• Regular
  • I recently updated my IPhone 6S to the latest version of iOS (11.2.1). Ever since, a lot of my music won’t play properly. I’m pretty sure it’s only music I imported from my iTunes library. Whenever o...
  • tommonaj
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playing error
    Stops after one second
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play Songs from my iPhone Library

Hello,i can't play songs that i have in my iPhone Library. When i start a song in Spotify that i have loaded on my iPhone into the Music Library (from Apple) then Spotify skips it. Doesn't matter which song!

• Hello, i can't play songs that i have in my iPhone Library. When i start a song in Spotify that i have loaded on my iPhone into the Music Library (from Apple) then Spotify skips it. Doesn'...
  • tommonaj
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't find the albums of the songs I have registered

In the library, in titles, I have some songs registered. But in the library, in albums or singers, I do not have anything... anything I have to do? Thanks.

• In the library, in titles, I have some songs registered. But in the library, in albums or singers, I do not have anything... anything I have to do? Thanks.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with changing language

Hello, I have a problem with language in spotify, I'm using it on iOS and I changed phone language to finnish, then I changed language back to my original language but spotify is still in finnish, I tried to reinstall spotify and to restart my phone ...

• Hello, I have a problem with language in spotify, I'm using it on iOS and I changed phone language to finnish, then I changed language back to my original language but spotify is still in finnish, I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Searched Music Doesn’t Show Up

Hey, So basically, when I want to search a new song to download and save to my playlist I go and look search for it in the search bar and it won’t show up. This doesn’t happen with only one song, it happens with many. Tried re-installing Spotify, but...

• Hey,   So basically, when I want to search a new song to download and save to my playlist I go and look search for it in the search bar and it won’t show up. This doesn’t happen with only one ...
  • guidreer
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Words merged on screen

This happens in all parts of Spotify I am using and happens randomly, but consistently. See attached picture. Any ideas how to fix? Thanks!

• This happens in all parts of Spotify I am using and happens randomly, but consistently. See attached picture. Any ideas how to fix? Thanks! 
  • davemrusso
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Haven’t received push notifications (iOS) for years

Hey there! I’m a longtime Spotify user (account was created before USA launch during the Coca-Cola codes beta testing) and I haven’t received a push notification in the last 2 years, perhaps longer. I have these enabled on an iPhone 6s Plus running i...

• Hey there!   I’m a longtime Spotify user (account was created before USA launch during the Coca-Cola codes beta testing) and I haven’t received a push notification in the last 2 years, perhaps...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song has muffled vocals

I use the latest version of Spotify on an iPhone 5s with iOS 9.3.1. Every time I listen to Neighbor Song by Aunt Martha, I can barely hear the vocals--just the instruments. This just started happinging today even though it was fine previously. I've d...

• I use the latest version of Spotify on an iPhone 5s with iOS 9.3.1. Every time I listen to Neighbor Song by Aunt Martha, I can barely hear the vocals--just the instruments. This just started happingi...
  • chelseanoel07
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist Problems

I made a playlist of songs I actually like so I could listen to them, however whenever I try to play the playlist it just plays a "suggested track". The first time this happend I just waited for the suggested track to be over because a song I wanted ...

• I made a playlist of songs I actually like so I could listen to them, however whenever I try to play the playlist it just plays a "suggested track". The first time this happend I just waited for the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont stream/play music unless I'm connected to wi-fi

Hey all,Ive had spotify Primium for over a year now, and I can never get it to play anything unless I'm connected to wifi. If I download songs it works fine offline, but anytime I'm away from wifi it tells me I'm offline and I cant listen to anything...

• Hey all, Ive had spotify Primium for over a year now, and I can never get it to play anything unless I'm connected to wifi. If I download songs it works fine offline, but anytime I'm away from wifi ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes