Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I view my profile with the new update released on my iPhone?

Solved!

How do I view my profile with the new update released on my iPhone?

How do I view my Profile (like my followers and whom I follow) with the new update released on my iPhone. There seems to be no button to view my profile....

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I believe this feature has been removed along with being able to search for friends.

@user-removed https://support.spotify.com/us/listen_everywhere/on_phone_tablet_desktop/spotify-on-mobile/ 
wrote:

"We’re currently exploring different social options for the free, ad-supported service on mobile. Right now, the ability to search for and follow your friends is unavailable. We hope to have more information about this soon."

View solution in original post

8 Replies

I have the same problem 2 updates ago i can't see the quantity of followers i have in my playlists and on my profile :s

Marked as solution

I believe this feature has been removed along with being able to search for friends.

@user-removed https://support.spotify.com/us/listen_everywhere/on_phone_tablet_desktop/spotify-on-mobile/ 
wrote:

"We’re currently exploring different social options for the free, ad-supported service on mobile. Right now, the ability to search for and follow your friends is unavailable. We hope to have more information about this soon."

Go to the "Your Library" button, and in the top left corner hit the person icon. You should be able to see your followers, who you follow, and everything else. Happy listening!

I’m talking about the new update.....

The new update sucks. I want to be able to follow my friends again. It’s so useless like this

Ikr! I am currently using my other device which doesn’t have the new update yet to check my profile and follow my friends 

The new update is so annoying why do the do this😤😩

This is so stupid.. who even thought of this smh

Suggested posts