Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Sync

How do I syc the play list on my computer with my iphone?

• Casual Listener
  • How do I syc the play list on my computer with my iphone?
  • TOZ
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Radio And auto play missing - Israel

Hello. I've seen some answers about that issue but they are not satisfying at all.If it's because israel is a new country on spotify - How come it available on the desktop app ? and on the android app? In order to enjoy the song radio feature I need ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.  I've seen some answers about that issue but they are not satisfying at all. If it's because israel is a new country on spotify - How come it available on the desktop app ? and on ...
  • augustya
  • Gig Goer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • autoplay
    iOS
    song radio
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Integration of Spotify and BMW Connected Drive

Anyone having an erratic connection with BMW ? I have a 64 plate 4 series and an up to date iPhone update. Spotify just seems to connect when it likes ? I’ve tried re installing, usb connectivity, restarting phone etc

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone having an erratic connection with BMW ? I have a 64 plate 4 series and an up to date iPhone update. Spotify just seems to connect when it likes ? I’ve tried re installing, usb connectivity, re...
  • BrianBelfast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BMW
    Spotify connectivity
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No reproduce las canciones descargadas

Tengo Spotify premium y cuando quiero escuchar una canción que está descargada cuando no tengo conexión a internet no me deja, ya desinstale la aplicación y sigue sin funcionar

• Tengo Spotify premium y cuando quiero escuchar una canción que está descargada cuando no tengo conexión a internet no me deja, ya desinstale la aplicación y sigue sin funcionar
  • Daniel_osuna8
  • 4 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 10 likes

App logging into wrong facebook account

Upgraded to new iphone. Originally signed up for spotify via facebook, which now appears to have been a mistake because I can't unlink it. My facebook app is logged into the FB account I originally signed up for spotify with, but the spotify app is c...

• Casual Listener
  • Upgraded to new iphone. Originally signed up for spotify via facebook, which now appears to have been a mistake because I can't unlink it. My facebook app is logged into the FB account I originally s...
  • Outside
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i like a song i has previously unliked?

I have grown to really like some of the songs that i had previously unliked on different radio stations and i want to hear them when i listen to the spotify radio, i was wondering if there is any way to get them back on my radio stations?

• I have grown to really like some of the songs that i had previously unliked on different radio stations and i want to hear them when i listen to the spotify radio, i was wondering if there is any way...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Following Artists and Friends

My spotify is currently not working, as I cannot see who I am following or who is following me. I’ve been trying to fix this the entire week. Someone help. Also, my username is “ilf1wn2humc51dw4e1930lal7” and have not got help on any of my e-mails se...

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify is currently not working, as I cannot see who I am following or who is following me. I’ve been trying to fix this the entire week. Someone help. Also, my username is “ilf1wn2humc51dw4e1930...
  • Isaiahjsm
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Hulu Spotify student bundle won’t recognize me

I keep trying to buy the bundle but it says it can’t find me at my college. I have student id to prove it I just don’t know what else to do.

• I keep trying to buy the bundle but it says it can’t find me at my college. I have student id to prove it I just don’t know what else to do. 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot choose song

Hi-i am a free user, who is logged in through Facebook. When I was on WiFi, I used to be able to choose songs by listening and then adding them to a playlist, but now I can only shuffle playlists. Is there a way to change this? I understand that prem...

• Hi- i am a free user, who is logged in through Facebook. When I was on WiFi, I used to be able to choose songs by listening and then adding them to a playlist, but now I can only shuffle playlists. ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone X Extremely Slow Downloads

Upgraded to an iPhone X and it's impossible to get my offline files sync'd. Started out and downloaded 1 song every three or four minutes so I removed the spotify app and removed all of my devices from the offline list in my account then reinstalled....

• Casual Listener
  • Upgraded to an iPhone X and it's impossible to get my offline files sync'd. Started out and downloaded 1 song every three or four minutes so I removed the spotify app and removed all of my devices fr...
  • Mjdsmith
  • 25 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 7 likes

Cannot sync local files from desktop -> iphone

I have fixed this problem, it turns out I just needed to wait or something, I went to check my phone 20 minutes later and they were just there, strange. Original message:I downloaded an album that isn't available on Spotify from bandcamp, I've loaded...

• I have fixed this problem, it turns out I just needed to wait or something, I went to check my phone 20 minutes later and they were just there, strange.   Original message: I downloaded an al...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I login to Hulu if I login with Facebook to Spotify?

I got the promotion of Spotify Premium with Hulu. I followed the instructions and completed them without issues. But the Hulu app for iOS doesn’t have the option to login with Facebook. Facebook is my login Auth in Spotify.

• Regular
  • I got the promotion of Spotify Premium with Hulu. I followed the instructions and completed them without issues. But the Hulu app for iOS doesn’t have the option to login with Facebook. Facebook is m...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Music shuffle

Whenever i shuffle songs, same songs are being played everytime. Can spotify make a change so different songs would also be played on shuffle?

• Whenever i shuffle songs, same songs are being played everytime. Can spotify make a change so different songs would also be played on shuffle? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist on iphone app, how to change order?

On my playlist on the computer the newest added song can be put on top so i go from newest to oldest added song. But on my iphone app i cant find how to change order, does anyone know how i change it?

• On my playlist on the computer the newest added song can be put on top so i go from newest to oldest added song. But on my iphone app i cant find how to change order, does anyone know how i change it?
  • TRAVISS
  • 49 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 49 replies
  • 4 likes

Unable to login to Spotify on iphone app

I am unable to login to Spotify on my iphone. I downloaded the app, hit login, and then it goes to a new screen with "Log in" on top and a video playing below, but nowhere to actually login. I have deleted and re-downloaded app multiple times. I have...

• I am unable to login to Spotify on my iphone.  I downloaded the app, hit login, and then it goes to a new screen with "Log in" on top and a video playing below, but nowhere to actually login.&nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Some songs not showing up in my Songs?

Hi,Yesterday I noticed that some of my downloaded songs in Songs on the Spotify app are not showing up despite being there before. The songs are still downloaded and when I search for them using the filter above ‘shuffle play’ they will appear in the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Yesterday I noticed that some of my downloaded songs in Songs on the Spotify app are not showing up despite being there before. The songs are still downloaded and when I search for them using th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Do I have to resubscribe to premium to use voice controls on iOS?

edit: April 13 2018: Updating iOS resolved the issue. The voice control doesn't work from the lock-screen and requires unlocking and 1 to 3 taps depending on where you are within the app... so not exactly as safe as siri while driving. Do I have to r...

• Casual Listener
  • edit: April 13 2018: Updating iOS resolved the issue. The voice control doesn't work from the lock-screen and requires unlocking and 1 to 3 taps depending on where you are within the app... so not ex...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Allow to remove menu items

For simplicity allow users to remove some list items on "Your Music" page. For example, I use only Playlists and Songs section, I would like to have only them to click on them without thinking. As it is, I spend a few moments to find the section I wa...

• Roadie
  • For simplicity allow users to remove some list items on "Your Music" page. For example, I use only Playlists and Songs section, I would like to have only them to click on them without thinking. As it...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using iPod in car

I have recently started using my iPod for music in the car instead of iPhone due to saving charge but when I link the iPod to my in car Bluetooth system I cannot skip songs via controls on steering wheel or touch screen - I can only do it on the iPod...

• I have recently started using my iPod for music in the car instead of iPhone due to saving charge but when I link the iPod to my in car Bluetooth system I cannot skip songs via controls on steering w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t open app when hooked to Bluetooth in my truck

Got a new stereo and installed , when hooked to Bluetooth or usb in my truck I can’t get into my library, iPhone 8 Plus

• Casual Listener
  • Got a new stereo and installed , when hooked to Bluetooth or usb in my truck I can’t get into my library, iPhone 8 Plus 
  • Simeon_
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes