How do I view my profile with the new update released on my iPhone?

Solved!

How do I view my profile with the new update released on my iPhone?

alexa1204
Casual Listener

How do I view my Profile (like my followers and whom I follow) with the new update released on my iPhone. There seems to be no button to view my profile....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: How do I view my profile with the new update released on my iPhone?

ParentalControl
Composer

I believe this feature has been removed along with being able to search for friends.

@alexa1204 https://support.spotify.com/us/listen_everywhere/on_phone_tablet_desktop/spotify-on-mobile/ 
wrote:

"We’re currently exploring different social options for the free, ad-supported service on mobile. Right now, the ability to search for and follow your friends is unavailable. We hope to have more information about this soon."

8 Replies

DjMX1
Casual Listener

I have the same problem 2 updates ago i can't see the quantity of followers i have in my playlists and on my profile :s

Solution!

ParentalControl
Composer

I believe this feature has been removed along with being able to search for friends.

@alexa1204 https://support.spotify.com/us/listen_everywhere/on_phone_tablet_desktop/spotify-on-mobile/ 
wrote:

"We’re currently exploring different social options for the free, ad-supported service on mobile. Right now, the ability to search for and follow your friends is unavailable. We hope to have more information about this soon."

alinakaray
Casual Listener

Go to the "Your Library" button, and in the top left corner hit the person icon. You should be able to see your followers, who you follow, and everything else. Happy listening!

alexa1204
Casual Listener

I’m talking about the new update.....

MVI98
Regular

The new update sucks. I want to be able to follow my friends again. It’s so useless like this

alexa1204
Casual Listener

Ikr! I am currently using my other device which doesn’t have the new update yet to check my profile and follow my friends 

ms11_r8w2-oms

The new update is so annoying why do the do this😤😩

-rk6pk76b_sl

This is so stupid.. who even thought of this smh

SUGGESTED POSTS