Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How many tracks did you have to redownload today?

How many tracks did you have to redownload today?

Plan

Premium

Country

France

Device

Iphone 7

Operating System

iOS 11.4.1

Since a couple of weeks, I have to redownload tracks EVERY DAY. Has been anywhere between 20 and 500+ tracks just ‘autodeleted’ per day.

This is a sudden bug. I never had this problem before on IOS. 

The official Spotify ‘helpers’ have no solution so far in the many posts others are making on this subject. So for now, we have to assume that a recent Spotify app update has introduced the problem, and for now, Spotify don’t know how to fix it.

So I am going to keep posting my daily tally of how many tracks I have to spend my time and internet allowance redownloading. Please feel free to post yours.

14 July : 58 tracks

6 Replies

Today was 582 tracks. Hope they find a solution soon

76 yesterdaym 30 today. Thank God I have free unlimited wifi. If not, I'd be paying through the nose for downloads.

15 July: 1 track

16 July: 6 tracks

Yesterday = 35

Today = 28 

And this is with the latest app update (8.4.62.490) that came out two days ago.

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET A FIX FOR THIS?

I’ve had this issue close to a month now. Latest version of Spotify on iPhone X, iOS 11.4.1. Premium subscriber.

The redownload counts that I had this past week: 501, 72, 234, 23 and 118.

This is quite annoying. If it continues I’m definitely switching my account to free. 

11 yesterday.

29 today.

This is really **bleep**.

Every day before I leave the house I have to go online just to redownload tracks so that I have my tracks offline.

Does Spotify really believe this is a ‘premium’ product and service!?!?

To repeat: I used the Spotify IOS app for over a year with zero problems. And then suddenly from a couple of weeks ago I (and many others) have the problem.

Is Spotify aware? Do they care? Anybody awake over there at Spotify HQ??

Suggested posts