Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Forbidden music?

I’m in Us and trying to get more songs from my motherland Sweden!! I know there is a lot more Swedish music in Sweden then in us and is wondering if there is anything I can do to get “full” access??

• Casual Listener
  • I’m in Us and trying to get more songs from my motherland Sweden!! I know there is a lot more Swedish music in Sweden then in us and is wondering if there is anything I can do to get “full” access??
  • Forsmanfan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No Song Titles Over Bluetooth in 2015 Honda Fit

I'm on an iPhone 6 Plus running the latest version of iOS. When using the default music app from Apple, song titles and whatnot display just fine. Whenever I use Spotify, though, no metadata is transferred. I just get place holder titles like "no tit...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm on an iPhone 6 Plus running the latest version of iOS. When using the default music app from Apple, song titles and whatnot display just fine. Whenever I use Spotify, though, no metadata is trans...
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes

Rearrange tracks inside a playlist (iOS)

My issue is as title states. I have the new update for Spotify on my phone and it seems like the edit option in the playlist is no longer there? I’m at a lost and want to rearrange my tracks in playlist I have. Please and thank you for any help.

• My issue is as title states. I have the new update for Spotify on my phone and it seems like the edit option in the playlist is no longer there? I’m at a lost and want to rearrange my tracks in playl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Notifications stop music

I have an iPhone and iPad and when a message or email etc come through, the music stops and I have to press play again each time.

• I have an iPhone and iPad and when a message or email etc come through, the music stops and I have to press play again each time. 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Friends

I can't find my friends I follow on Spotify or any of there playlist anyone else have this problem?

• I can't  find my friends I follow on Spotify or any of there playlist anyone else have this problem?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Músicas indisponíveis

Gostaria de ouvir as musicas do album Elevate - Big Time Rush e a Musica Windows Down mas eles aparecem indisponiveis e a alguns dias estavam disponiveis...

• Gostaria de ouvir as musicas do album Elevate - Big Time Rush e a Musica Windows Down mas eles aparecem indisponiveis e a alguns dias estavam disponiveis...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange albums showing up in library history

There has been some weird albums showing up in my history, I don’t think my account has been hacked, but I would like to know why these albums are here and what can’t be done about them, bearing in mind I have never listened to them ever normally, I ...

ACCE0983-54D7-4FF6-8DEB-B7E77D003BD6.png
  • Casual Listener
  • There has been some weird albums showing up in my history, I don’t think my account has been hacked, but I would like to know why these albums are here and what can’t be done about them, bearing in m...
  • DanT2014
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Autoplay

I turned off autoplay in the playback section in settings, but after my playlist has shuffled, it still plays random songs I don’t want to listen to, and it won’t let me shuffle my playlist again. I want it to continuously shuffle my playlist not pla...

• I turned off autoplay in the playback section in settings, but after my playlist has shuffled, it still plays random songs I don’t want to listen to, and it won’t let me shuffle my playlist again. I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops downloading(syncing) songs when the phone is locked

As you see from the title Spotify stops downloading songs while the phone is locked. I do not want to leave the phone on even if I knew how to stop the auto-locking of the phone. Is there any way to make it so Spotify will download while the phone is...

• Casual Listener
  • As you see from the title Spotify stops downloading songs while the phone is locked. I do not want to leave the phone on even if I knew how to stop the auto-locking of the phone. Is there any way to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist don't show all songs

Hi Guys, I have a problem that I'm trying to resolve for couple of weeks now, I've read many of the posts and nothing seems to be working for me. I created couple playlist from my computer and most of the songs do not appear on my phone and other peo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys,   I have a problem that I'm trying to resolve for couple of weeks now, I've read many of the posts and nothing seems to be working for me.   I created couple playlist from my c...
  • gogolyon1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify explicit content bug

I have the explicit content enabled but some songs are still fading out all the "bad words" in the lyrics. Any way to fix this?

• I have the explicit content enabled but some songs are still fading out all the "bad words" in the lyrics. Any way to fix this?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Recent update: no toggle between public and private playlists?

Before the recent update, I could keep my custom made playlists private but now I have no clue if they are still private or public. Anyone having the same issue as me?

• Before the recent update, I could keep my custom made playlists private but now I have no clue if they are still private or public. Anyone having the same issue as me?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

cant listen offline with Premium

Hi, i upgraded my acc to premium already but somehow i still cant listen offline although i have already downloaded and followed the playlist. Please help me out. Thank you.

• Hi, i upgraded my acc to premium already but somehow i still cant listen offline although i have already downloaded and followed the playlist. Please help me out. Thank you. 
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The music does not restart when a voice note ends in whatsapp.

For example, if I am listening to a song and someone sends me a voice note for whatsapp, I play the note and the music pauses, when the voice note ends the music does not play again and I do not get the play option in the control center. I have to go...

• For example, if I am listening to a song and someone sends me a voice note for whatsapp, I play the note and the music pauses, when the voice note ends the music does not play again and I do not get ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I listen to playlist on iphone ?

Hi I am trying to upload a few C.D's I own to computer so that I can listen to them on Spotify on my iphone. For my wedding we are having a musician play but when he is not playing we can plug our phone into the venues music system to have it play. T...

• Hi I am trying to upload a few C.D's I own to computer so that I can listen to them on Spotify on my iphone. For my wedding we are having a musician play but when he is not playing we can plug our ph...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MK

Ayuda chicos, por favor, no se puede ver lo que escucho y mi cuenta NO es privada, la tengo publica, y mis amigos me han dicho que no aparezco visible, como puedo hacer para que se vea?

• Ayuda chicos, por favor, no se puede ver lo que escucho y mi cuenta NO es privada, la tengo publica, y mis amigos me han dicho que no aparezco visible, como puedo hacer para que se vea? 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Change User on Iphone

Hi,First post, I have just set up premium. I went to the website and logged in using my email. I had to reset the password. I then selected premium and set up my payment details. Then I went to my Iphone and found I was still on free. I checked the u...

• Hi, First post, I have just set up premium. I went to the website and logged in using my email. I had to reset the password. I then selected premium and set up my payment details. Then I went to my ...
  • JackBeau
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PlaylIst and music disappeared.

I am a premium member and all but 4 playlists have disappeared from devices and even when online. Most music that was there is also gone. I’m using iphone 7 with latest iOS and Spotify update.

• Casual Listener
  • I am a premium member and all but 4 playlists have disappeared from devices and even when online. Most music that was there is also gone. I’m using iphone 7 with latest iOS and Spotify update. 
  • osmang
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use my Facebook log in to Spotify

For for the past week I've been trying to log in my EQLZR to my Spotify account using Facebook. It takes me up to the "are you this person?" page.... but then kicks me right out when I click "OK". I've also tried logging in using my email account and...

• For for the past week I've been trying to log in my EQLZR to my Spotify account using Facebook. It takes me up to the "are you this person?" page.... but then kicks me right out when I click "OK". I'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes