Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes

Browse and radio buttons missing

Two days ago the browse and radio buttons went missing on my app on iPhone app. I have a premium membership. I use browse everyday so it’s frustrating not to have it. Any ideas? I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled....still no luck.

• Casual Listener
  • Two days ago the browse and radio buttons went missing on my app on iPhone app.  I have a premium membership. I use browse everyday so it’s frustrating not to have it. Any ideas?  I’ve dele...
  • MariusMessiah
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes

Lost all my saved songs after update

Hi, I have done an update three weeks ago and have lost all my saved songs and by artist too. I have reinstalled, logged in and out etc and still nothing in the folder. I have replied to someone else's post who is having the same issue and got no hel...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have done an update three weeks ago and have lost all my saved songs and by artist too. I have reinstalled, logged in and out etc and still nothing in the folder. I have replied to someone else...
  • Andrewfitz
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

User profiles not showing up?

I have a friend who I follow on Spotify for their great playlists, but with the new update I can’t seem to search or find her profile in any way??? I also can’t seem to find my own for that matter as well (to see who I’m following, etc). I tried the ...

• I have a friend who I follow on Spotify for their great playlists, but with the new update I can’t seem to search or find her profile in any way??? I also can’t seem to find my own for that matter as...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The app freezes when I explore a charts page

Good evening everybody. After the last couple updates, the charts page is not working anymore for me. Basically when I want to open a chart page, the app suddenly freezes and becomes unresponsive, and I have to restart the app in order to let it work...

• Music Fan
  • Good evening everybody.   After the last couple updates, the charts page is not working anymore for me.   Basically when I want to open a chart page, the app suddenly freezes and become...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't log in on my computer

Hello, I haven't been able to log in to Spotify on my computer for several days. I have tried every suggestion I could find on the internet. It simply keeps loading for hours. This is what it does: I really would like to be able to use Spotify. Thank...

Capture.PNG
  • Hello,   I haven't been able to log in to Spotify on my computer for several days. I have tried every suggestion I could find on the internet. It simply keeps loading for hours. This is what i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
    Login problem
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing song on Amy Winehouse Back to Black

I am attaching screen shots of the album on my device and on my husband's device. His is consistently missing the second song of the album. We both have iphone 7+. Any ideas or advice?

back2.jpg back1.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • I am attaching screen shots of the album on my device and on my husband's device.  His is consistently missing the second song of the album. We both have iphone 7+. Any ideas or advice?   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Download App on ipad2

Anyone else having problems downloading spotify on iPad2 today? I go to App store and it just spins. Other apps download fine.

• Anyone else having problems downloading spotify on iPad2 today? I go to App store and it just spins. Other apps download fine.
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

iPhone 8 battery drain - background refresh disabled

Although I’ve disabled background app refresh, I’m getting massive battery drain and even significant heat from my phone. Every time I check the battery over 50% of usage is through Spotify with 95% of that usage being in the background. I’ve heard o...

• Casual Listener
  • Although I’ve disabled background app refresh, I’m getting massive battery drain and even significant heat from my phone. Every time I check the battery over 50% of usage is through Spotify with 95% ...
  • JC1987
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to add a song to a playlist without listening to the song yet

I've never had this problem, but I add songs to my playlists from the song list displayed under each album. Now only samples of the song are offered and a little heart button. It won't even let you add the whole album anymore. Is this possible anymor...

• I've never had this problem, but I add songs to my playlists from the song list displayed under each album. Now only samples of the song are offered and a little heart button. It won't even let you a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect loses connection all the time

Hello guys I have recently come across a new problem. When I use Spotify Connect for streaming to my Bluesound Powernode 2 it usually loses connection after 2-3 songs. The weird thing is that it loses connection when the song finishes, but when I ope...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys   I have recently come across a new problem. When I use Spotify Connect for streaming to my Bluesound Powernode 2 it usually loses connection after 2-3 songs.   The weird thi...
  • jackonspotify
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Saved Songs was deleted

Hello,For me the playlist "Saved songs" was deleted and in the navigation "Radio" & "Your music" was replaced by "Premium".What should I do?

• Hello, For me the playlist "Saved songs" was deleted and in the navigation "Radio" & "Your music" was replaced by "Premium". What should I do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant stream Spotify via BT Headset

Hello, I have connected my Iphone iOS 11.3.1 to Plantronics Savi 7xx (WO2A) via Bluetooth and uses it for calls. But when I open Spotify, the only options for streaming are via Computer, WiFi Speaker and TV. How can I stream via BT?

• Hello,  I have connected my Iphone iOS 11.3.1 to Plantronics Savi 7xx (WO2A) via Bluetooth and uses it for calls. But when I open Spotify, the only options for streaming are via Computer, WiFi ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS won't play next song half the time

It seems like about half the time, when I get to the end of a song in a playlist, album, radio, anything, it just stops with 1 to 3 seconds left and won't go to the next song. I've had it happen regardless of what I'm trying to listen to, custom play...

• It seems like about half the time, when I get to the end of a song in a playlist, album, radio, anything, it just stops with 1 to 3 seconds left and won't go to the next song. I've had it happen rega...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Forbidden music?

I’m in Us and trying to get more songs from my motherland Sweden!! I know there is a lot more Swedish music in Sweden then in us and is wondering if there is anything I can do to get “full” access??

• Casual Listener
  • I’m in Us and trying to get more songs from my motherland Sweden!! I know there is a lot more Swedish music in Sweden then in us and is wondering if there is anything I can do to get “full” access??
  • Forsmanfan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No Song Titles Over Bluetooth in 2015 Honda Fit

I'm on an iPhone 6 Plus running the latest version of iOS. When using the default music app from Apple, song titles and whatnot display just fine. Whenever I use Spotify, though, no metadata is transferred. I just get place holder titles like "no tit...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm on an iPhone 6 Plus running the latest version of iOS. When using the default music app from Apple, song titles and whatnot display just fine. Whenever I use Spotify, though, no metadata is trans...
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes

Rearrange tracks inside a playlist (iOS)

My issue is as title states. I have the new update for Spotify on my phone and it seems like the edit option in the playlist is no longer there? I’m at a lost and want to rearrange my tracks in playlist I have. Please and thank you for any help.

• My issue is as title states. I have the new update for Spotify on my phone and it seems like the edit option in the playlist is no longer there? I’m at a lost and want to rearrange my tracks in playl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Notifications stop music

I have an iPhone and iPad and when a message or email etc come through, the music stops and I have to press play again each time.

• I have an iPhone and iPad and when a message or email etc come through, the music stops and I have to press play again each time. 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Friends

I can't find my friends I follow on Spotify or any of there playlist anyone else have this problem?

• I can't  find my friends I follow on Spotify or any of there playlist anyone else have this problem?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Músicas indisponíveis

Gostaria de ouvir as musicas do album Elevate - Big Time Rush e a Musica Windows Down mas eles aparecem indisponiveis e a alguns dias estavam disponiveis...

• Gostaria de ouvir as musicas do album Elevate - Big Time Rush e a Musica Windows Down mas eles aparecem indisponiveis e a alguns dias estavam disponiveis...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange albums showing up in library history

There has been some weird albums showing up in my history, I don’t think my account has been hacked, but I would like to know why these albums are here and what can’t be done about them, bearing in mind I have never listened to them ever normally, I ...

ACCE0983-54D7-4FF6-8DEB-B7E77D003BD6.png
  • Casual Listener
  • There has been some weird albums showing up in my history, I don’t think my account has been hacked, but I would like to know why these albums are here and what can’t be done about them, bearing in m...
  • DanT2014
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes